First Day

(Above is a picture of you, Art by me sorry it's bad)

"Hey mom I'm home!" I say, dropping my bag and closing the door.
"Hey y/n! So sorry but I have to head out to the studio, we're working on a huge project and I might be out late." Grabbing her bag she walks over and gives me a kiss on the forehead. My mom is an artist and works in a studio with lots of other amazing people.
"It's okay mom I'll probably just be in my room mentally preparing for tomorrow." Tomorrow is my first day going to public school since 8th grade and I'm honestly hecka anxious.
"Alright well don't worry about it too much and don't slouch when you sit in your bed, it's bad for your neck. There's pizza in the fridge if you get hungry. See you tomorrow!" She said and slipped out the door. I sighed and walked up to my room which by the way is an absolute pit. I always have to step over piles of clothes and trash just to get to my bed.
I grab my MacBook that I got for my birthday last month which cost way more than we could afford but I needed it for my online classes. I then open up YouTube and watch videos of baby animals until I fall asleep.

~~

beep beep bee-
My alarm is cut off by me slamming my hand down on my clock. I sleep my feet out of the bed and onto the floor. I almost forgot what it was like to have to wake up early since when you're homeschooled it's a bit more flexible. I stand up and feel a little lightheaded. Shit. I was so anxious I didn't even eat dinner and I surely wasn't hungry for breakfast. I hold my head and grab a yellow sweatshirt and jeans out of my closet slip them on and walk into the bathroom. I don't really do any makeup so all I do is brush my teeth and comb through my hair. Trudging down the stairs and grabbing my bag I walk into the kitchen. I look through the cupboard before deciding to just grab a granola bar and shove it in my bag for later. Lastly I slip on my shoes and open the door. I start to walk towards the direction when I hear a door slam, I look across the street to see a fuming girl with dirty blonde hair stomp down her driveway. Wonder what's got her panties in a twist. Anyway I continue till I reach the school. It's pretty big and almost looks like a castle from the outside but looks like your average high school on the inside. I walk up and merge with a huge crowd of students who don't look to exited to be back. Looking down at my schedule I find my locker number and walk to it. Once I get there I put in the combination and shove a couple things that I won't be needing till later inside. I slam the metal door shut only to come face to face with an anxious boy who appears to be in my grade and a cast on his left arm talking to another, smug looking boy with glasses. I'm about to turn when I feel someone grab my shoulder and turn me around. "Hey are you knew?" It's the glasses wearing boy. " sorry let me introduce myself I'm Jared Kleinman, and you are?" He says reaching for my hand.
"O-oh I'm f/n l/n." I say shaking his hand.
" nice to meat you y/n, oh this is my friend Evan he's a self-proclaimed tree expert." He points to the now blushing boy behind him. I reach out my hand "Hi I'm y/n." He reluctantly shakes my hand.
"Evan. Would you, um, maybe want to sign m-." He's cut off by the warning bell.
"Oh gotta go, see you later y/n."
"Later!" I say waving and running off to my first period class.

Hey hope you enjoyed I'll try to post as much as possible but idk if school will get in the way or not. Also sorry if there's spelling/ grammar errors I'm not the best at proof reading. Don't get me wrong I love tree bros but I haven't really seen any dear evan hansen x reader rice so here ya go.