It

'It's been a while.' He states as he stares up and glares at me with his beady green eyes. Oh yeah, it indeed has been a while since him and i seen each other. I mean, maybe 5 years or so? 'Well then, say something.' I'm petrified. I don't know how to respond to you, I apologize. I'm sorry I haven't spoken to you in so long, I've been meaning to ask how are you or how have you been to break the all so awkward ice we are both standing upon. '...I' But what else? All of us above and below must be spectating the immense icebreaker i attempt to resolve, but alas, i say nothing. 'Maybe it wasn't a good time coming to see you, I just thought I'd keep that pro-' Promise. Oh yeah, the promise you made that we'll both see each other once we are old enough to drive. Guess you got your permit and license. That also means you turned 18 today, huh. That means i also turned 18 as well. Crazy to think me, out of all people, would still be alive at a time like this to see him face to face. You're way taller than me and i guess you only said you were 5'4 just to sympathize with my height.  I wonder if you still think about me, it's a weird thought, I apologize for that, but how can i be so sure you aren't just here just to keep the promise and proceed to just show off your corvette and probably new girlfriend. We used to be best friends, now we don't talk. We haven't spoken in months, what did you  expect me to say, 'I miss you so much..Marry me?' No. Im not that low, plus you're too handsome to ever go after me.
''I'll just go.'
Don't go. We just started talkin- erm, i mean breaking the very thick ice.  Don't leave,,