Prologue

In the dark, autumn night in Springwood, a group of angry mob of parents were marching towards a small containment building with pitchforks and torches on their hands.

Dad 1: Krueger, you sick sonnava bitch!

They were angry-crazy at the gardner name Fredda Krueger as she was accused of killing children or rape them.

Dad 2: Pedophile!

As they were shouting rude comments about Fredda, Fredda was hiding and barricaded inside as she was confused and scared about the angry mob outside. She was crying as she was hearing windows breaking.

Dad 3: You come out now, or we'll force you out!

Fredda didn't respond to them and make them think that she's sleeping. They didn't hear her, so one of the fathers' was grabbing his wife's vodka out of her hand.

Dad 1: I say we smoke her!

Everyone cheered as the father was ready to throw a bottle of vodka.

Dad 1: This is for touching my son and every parents' children of Springwood!

He threw it at the broken window of the building realises something that caught everyone's attention.

Dad 2: WAIT!!! THAT BUILDING IS...

Everyone looked at the flammable sign and heard the terrifying shrieks of Fredda. She ran through the door as flames were consuming her. Everyone was shocked as they saw her body collapsed and planned to bury her in the cemetery.

5 Months Later........

As a moving truck has stopped in front of a small building which is only two stories, two teenagers, a mom, a dad, a little boy, and a 3-month old baby girl have entered inside of their new home.

(m/n): Welcome to your new home, guys.

The teenagers whined as the little boy was confused about it. The boy's older sister, Jane, was taking lots of selfies around the house and his older brother, Jack, was listening to some metal/ apocalyptic rock and roll on his IPhone. Their Dad entered with a large boxes of their stuff and told them to put them in their new room.

(d/n): Alright, I need Jane and Jack to help me lift this couch to the living room. (y/n), why don't you go outside and make friends with everyone around the neighborhood.

(y/n) was excited to look for a friend until his dad picked him up to tell him something else.

(d/n): Also, be back at home for 5:30 pm. Okay, sport?

(y/n) nod his head yes and ran outside to make some friends. He keeps walking around the neighborhood and saw empty streets and empty houses as it was filled with silence. He kept his guard up and decided to throw rocks at a tree.

(y/n): This is boring.

He looks around and saw a street sign that says Elm St. (y/n) was confused if everyone is here until he hears a whisper in a nearby tree. He quickly turn towards the tree and walked towards it which he saw nothing.

(y/n): Hmm, must be imagining things. Maybe tomorrow, I'll go to school and make friends there.

As he was walking towards home, a little girl was playing jump rope by herself as she was singing a creepy nursery song.

Creepy girl: One, two...she's coming for you.
================================