♢1♢

The clouds are grey... as always- thought the pretty boy with chocolate hair and flowers in the hair. He never liked himself, especially the hair. "The hair.... the color is extremely boring"- he told  himself. He didn't have friends. He wasn't new at school or anything. People just said.. he's ''weird''...
The moment he walked into the school he knew that he's back at hell.  The first lesson was history. God he hated it. He walks up to his classroom and sees him.
Him.
The boy with the ocean eyes, just like an angels. With the pretty black as charcoal hair falling on his forehead.
Him the boy who bullied Daniel. Him the boy who poor Daniel Hd fallen in love with.
Him.
Phil was wearing a black hoodie and black jeans today. He looks like a vampire... Really fucking hot vampire tho.- Dan thinks that and quietly giggle. The taller boy (Philly) comes up to Flower Boys desk.

What are you laughing at, fag?

I wasn't laughing... I'm sorry..
This hurt.

Dan didn't know why he was bullied. He didn't do anything wrong or did he?

>>>>>>>>>
Okay, that was fucking hard. So yeah! I guess it's the first chapter of this 'book'? I dunno what to say more... So yeah hope you'll like it and have a great day/night!