Gods and demigods read

No One's POV

Percy Jackson and his wife Annabeth Jackson were playing on the floor with their three kids. Luke,Thalia,and Candice. Luke is 6,Sally is 3,and Candice is 1. They were enveloped in a golden light and landed on the floor of Olympus.They looked around and saw the rest of the seven,Nico,Thalia,and the Stolls all with their families.All of the kids got up and ran to their various parents.

Zeus' POV

It was as normal of a day as normal can get on Olympus. Hera was yelling at me but i ignored her. I was thinking about my daughter who was now a pine tree as of 3 days ago. A bright light appeared and blinded us for a moment. A group of adults with kids appeared. I waved my hand and they all landed safely. The kids ran to whom i assume is their parents except for 3 of them. They looked at Poseidon and smiled and ran to him all saying "Grandpa" Poseidon looked as confused as i did but hugged them any way.

"Who are you and what are you doing here?" I thundered.

Athena's POV

I watched as the kids that hugged Poseidon went back to their laughing parents. The girl looked like my daughter who was only seven picked up the youngest and told the kids and the boy next to her something. They all stepped forward. "I am Annabeth Jackson daughter of Athena hero of Olympus and mother of 3." she said. I gasped. Then the boy stepped forward. "I am Percy Jackson Son of Poseidon Hero of Olympus twice and survivor of Tartarus as well as my wife. By the way Annabeth's maiden name is Chase.". "What do you mean her maiden name is Chase Sea spawn?"

I said. It was my daughter who replied "He means mother that we are married and we have three kids together." she said. I acted furious but i was really happy because Poseidon and I are married with a child of our own and one on the way,which he doesn't know yet. "YOU MARRIED A SEA SPAWN?!" I screeched. She rolled her eyes at me. "Oh please mom your future self approves,you even gave Percy your blessings for our marrage." Annabeth said. I looked at my husband and he nodded. I sighed " It isn't just my future self that approves. I approve but i think its time we told you the truth." I looked at my daughter's best friend Kayla and she nodded. She stood up and put her hand over her mother Aphrodite's mouth. "We?" my sweet little Annabeth asked. I nodded."We. Poseidon and I."Poseidon stood as did I and we met in the center. "Poseidon and I are married and have been since long before our fake rivalry. We have kept it a secret afraid of what everyone might say. Very few people knew." "I knew" said Kayla,her husband Apollo, and my daughter's husband Ares.

(A/N Kay is Kayla's nickname and Athena and Poseidon's daughter 's nickname for Kay is Kaykay and Annie is the daughter's name)

Kay's POV

Everyone turned to look at me.Ooops forgot they don't know me yet. I sighed and said "Before i introduce my self everyone cover your ears and here." I snapped my fingers and all of the babies and my self had earplugs. I looked around and everyone's ears were plugged. I removed my hand from my mother's mouth. Once she was done I nodded and we all unplugged our ears and the earplugs disappeared. "I'm Kayla but you can call me Kay. You demigods don't know me but everyone else does I even have a cabin at Camp Half-Blood. Oh and I am from the same time as the demigods,but anyway my Cabin is the one with the flaming dove on it. I am the daughter of Aphrodite and Hephaestus. Goddess of sadly make-up and not sadly TOOLS!!! Oh and I am the Wife of Apollo." I looked around for Annie. Dam it she was here just a minute ago. I sighed and snapped my fingers.Sally and Paul from my time appear with a baby? Sally looked up and sighed. "Kay why are we in the past?" "Um why do you have a baby? And Annie's and I's stupid Prankster cousin told us to go back in time with some friends and family to read about Percy Jackson the most famous and powerful demigod since the original Perseus." Sally perked up at Annie's name. "Annie? Is she here too?" I sighed "yea she is,ok everyone get to know each other and finish the introductions while i find my friend." I said. Then I walked behind the thrones and found Annie sitting in the shadows trying to hide. (She hates attention and her fatal flaw is loyalty just like her brother.) I walked over to her. "Annie you can see Percy and Annabeth again.Your mother and father just told everyone their secret you can finally meet your nieces and nephews." She looked up at me and said "I can?" I nodded. She smiled,stood up,and dragged me back to the center of the throne room.

Annie's POV

I dragged Kaykay back to center of the throne room and everyone got quiet. "Annie!" someone yelled in joy behind my I turned around to see Sally Jackson handing a baby to her husband Paul and running over to me. I smiled i hadn't seen her since Percy was three when started to call me "Sissy" or "Annie" I raced over and embraced her in a hug. She was always like a second mother to me. "A A Annie?" someone sputtered behind me. I turned around to see Percy holding three kids with his wife. I smiled. "You remember me?" He nodded. My smile got bigger. "I haven't seen you since your fourth birthday and you still remember me. You have no idea how happy that makes me." He put down the kids and ran into my outstretched arms. I hugged my brother. "I am Annie blessed by all gods and goddesses major and minor. I am the daughter of Athena and Poseidon Wife of Ares and birth mother of Clarrise La Rue." After that was said someone flew into my outstretched arms. I looked down and it was my daughter whom i haven't seen since she was two. I held her as she cried. "What's wrong sweetheart?" I asked.She looked at me. "I remember you from when i was two i thought i would never see you again mom." I smiled and asked "Are you going to introduce me to the children clinging to your leg daughter?" She smiled at me. "This is Danelle,Chris Jr. or CJ for short,and this is Nicole." She says rubbing her belly as she said Nicole. I smile.I walk over to my sister and her kids with my brother. "Hello Annabeth." She looks at me. "How do you know me?" I smiled "I can't believe how much you've grown.I haven't seen you since you were seven." i said. She looked at me again and smiled. "Annie?" I smiled and nodded and opened my arms for her to hug me and she gladly obliged. "I haven't seen you since you left me with Thalia and Luke in the alley." she said. I sighed "I had to my mother and father didn't want me to make a mistake. I was leading you straight to Percy and Sally for extra protection."