The Prince And The Joker

Matthew was here for the past two days,he is here for work as prince it was his duty."hmm a walk out to the gardens will calm my head...I never been out of the kingdom this long."Mattie walks outside he doesn't know where Gilbert went.

Gil smiled as he saw Matt and quickly walked over to him. "Hey Mattie! So you do you like the Hearts Kingdom? I grew up here you know!"

"Oh Gilbert! It's beautiful,yes you mentioned that to me once before, must be nice to come home does it? "Mattie smiles at him. "Oh would you like to come with me for a walk to the gardens? "Mattie says feeling a bit better and at ease.

"Yeah its nice to visit again, though it hasn't been home since I became a Joker.."Gil smiled before nodding at Matt. "And sure, I do miss the gardens.."

"Oh yes not many like jokers,but it's good you could come with me and a chance to visit your brother."Mattie starts walking to the garden,mattie change it clothes in the style of hearts but with his home colors."I remember only little when we were children before everything else happened...he probably doesn't remember me, after all it's been ages since then. "mattie give a small laugh as he steps onto the path to the gardens.

"Jokers are evil..according to the vast majority of people.."Gilbert chuckled good naturedly as he followed Matt, waving to those who glared at him before smiling at Matt. "I'm sure Lud remembers you Matt, maybe not very much, but I bet he at least remembers a little."

"Hm I don't see why jokers are human just like us."Mattie looks at the flower petals fall from trees as he thinks."That is true,I will find out tomorrow I have hope if he only remembers me a little bit. "Mattie holds out his hand as he grabs a hold of a petal."Gilbert how did you become a Joker? "Mattie turns to him with softly look on his face.

"It's because of our power I guess..In a way we have more than even the strongest Queen.."Gilbert chuckled before humming at Matt's question. "Hmm, well it was a few years ago..I remember that I woke up feeling a tingling all over my body...and then I saw the mark on my arm.."He said softly as he looked at Matt.

"I see other before you must have done evil with that power,so you just get chosen without choice then,to wake up with a marks of a joker and sent away because of it."mattie hums softly as he walks on looking at the flowers as he plays with the petal."I'm afraid to get my mark...I feel I'm not ready to rule a kingdom or be a king or queen,is that childish to think? " Mattie sighs softly feeling the nice breezes.

"I have done things that may be considered Evil to some.."Gilbert hummed as he looked away from Matt before sighing. "If you get a mark, I do not doubt that you would be a brilliant Queen.."He smiled.

"I think pranks and tricks are not as evil unless someone gets hurt. "Mattie turns to him looking at Gilbert."Thank you Gilbert I shouldn't worry so much about it then."mattie laughs at his own silly worries. "I'm just being silly and worried of something that didn't happen yet."

"Yeah, so long as no one gets hurt pranks and tricks are harmless."Gil grinned before chuckling and ruffling Matt's hair. "And yeah, no use worrying about stuff that hasn't happened."

"Hey stop my hair! "Mattie laughs as he swats away Gilbert's hand."come on sit. "Mattie says as he sits down on a beach and pats beside him and takes out some candy."here,i know you miss the candies here, you said you like theses ones. "Mattie hands them to Gilbert happy to give something to his best friend.

"Oh sweet! Thanks! I missed these so much!" Gil grinned as he took candy Matt offered and ate it. "Mmm so good!" He grinned as he sat down with a happy sigh. "God I missed these."

Mattie giggles at him and hums before speaking."You said Ludwig likes sweets much as you do right? I might give him a gift of sweets before I leave home."mattie thinks trying to remember what gilbert said what candies Ludwig liked before."ah I forgotten about what you said when I asked what candies Ludwig linked,I must if been busy with something if I have forgotten."mattie frowns slightly as he thinks.

"Yeah, Lud likes Candy hearts and chocolates with caramel centers."Gil smiled as he ate his candy while looking up at the sky with a happy hum.

"Hehe then I should get some tomorrow after our meeting ,would you like to come? "mattie looks around as he sees movement in the flower bush."hmm? "Mattie gets up and goes to look what it was.

===============================

Okay This my first fic for hetalia! ^-^

So don't be so harsh on me! i'm not that good of a writer! .^-^b

I have a bit of help from my friend but she is busy mostly and different timezones!

so you can help if you like! oh and thank you for reading! ^0^b