The Way To Love

Special for Yama  but Chii still the main character cause i dont know how to make Yama as the main character....gomennnnnn.....

Enjoy reading minna.....

"Hi...I am Chinen Yuri. I'm just an ordinary highschool boy even in my academic, sport or look. But recently I just fall in love with someone."

Yuri still with his thought walking through the school corridor after sending the class report until he heard someone is talking.

"Please!!! I like you so much. Even I can't be your girlfriend, it's still ok if I can be your friend. I hope you will still accept me to be your friend?"

Yuri who heard the confession immedietly hiding behing the wall.

"I'm sorry, but I can't accept your feeling and that will never happen, so stop hoping for me to be your boyfriend or your friend."

Yes, the who rejecting the confession is Yamada Ryosuke. Most all of the girl in that school fall in love with him but all of the girls confession was rejected by him. He is also the one that has cause Yuri fall in love even he is a boy. Well love can came to everyone even it's to the same gender.

Yuri was so happy hearing that Ryosuke rejected the confession, but a doubt came to him.

"If the most popular girl in this school just confess her feeling to him but he just reject it like that, would he want to accept me, A BOY?. Hmmmm."

Ryosuke is his first love and it's all started by last month went Yuri was walking while reading a book cause there is a test for history subject and he did'nt even study last night as he have a fever. Yuri was walking while reading and he did'nt realize there is a stairs infront of him and he slipped on the stairs. There is nothing he can do, so he just wait for the pain to come. But it never come instead he fell a hand was holding him. It is Ryosuke who catch him just before he fall down. When Yuri open his eyes, their eyes meet and both of them blushing as red as strawberry. Ryosuke than put Yuri down and ask him if he injured himself and since that Yuri has fall in love with Ryosuke but never get the courage to tell him his feeling.

"Ermmm..I think there is 0% for him to fall in love in me. Huuuhhhh"

"Chotto matte kudasai.. Who there is no hope he will fall for you. With my help I will help you to make a guy named Yamada Ryosuke to fall in with you." Suddenly a boy standing infront of Yuri and pointing his finger to him.

"Ano...Can I know your name and who are you?"

"Konichiwa.. My name is Arioka Daiki and you can call me Dai-chan. I am the master of love and I will help you to get your feeling through the person you love."

" I'm glad you want to help me, but I think it is imposible for him to fall in love with me since I'm a boy and he is also a boy.And you also know that he just reject every confession to him even the most popular girl in this scholl right?"

"Who says love between boys can't be true. I have use my technique to get my boyfriend and he already accept me.His name is Takaki Yuya, the school president. So there is no imposible things to get his love for you with my help. So lets start our mission now and keep it as a secret from every one ok?"

YRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYR

AT THE SCHOOL CANTEEN...

1. Use your eyes and look at him for five second without blinking.

Yuri was sitting alone at the table while Ryosuke surrounded by girls. Yuri started the plan that Daiki has teached her. He start looking at Ryosuke and counting. One, two, three....Their eyes meet each other... Four....Ryosuke was smilling to Yuri.... Five....Yuri's face started blushing and he close his eyes.