Chapter 1

Chapter 1: Ambush

Narrator's P.O.V 

Jet, Droy, and Levy were heading to the Fairyrtail apartments together, after a long day at Fairytail.

Levy's P.O.V                                                                                                                                                       

 Jet and Droy were arguing on our way to the apartments, like every normal night, when I felt like someone was watching us, I was about to attack but it was to late. " Club of the Iron Dragon!" yelled the voice. We dodged the attack and started attacking. " Super Speed!" Jet attacked, but it seemed as if the figure easily dodged it. The figure came out the shadows ever so slighty. When he was finally out the shadows, I could see him. Piercings everywhere, his face, arms, and ears! Even his nose! " Who are you?!" I regret asking, because after that, this was all I heard. " Gihi" and after that we were out like a light.

~In the morning~

Lucy's P.O.V                                                                                                                                                            

I just woke up. I rolled over to my window and looked out my window. I could see the park, usally its empty in the morning, but this morning, there were people aroung the big sakura tree. "I wonder whats going on." My thoughts were interupted when Natsu and Happy barged in. Before I could yell at them, Natsu spoke up. " Cmon! Lets go!" He looked like we was mad, but upset. I noddded and got changed, of course after pushing them out my room.                                                            

~In the park~                                                                                                                                                            

I was right behind Natsu and Happy when they suddenly stopped. I looked up at the Sakura tree in the park and gasp... I was speechless. " L-Le-Levy- Chan!" I whispered. I could barely breath.  "Who did this?!" Natsu yelled. I tugged on his shrit and pointed up at the guild insignia." Phantom Lord!" Everyone was taking the Shadow Gear team down. I put Levy on my back. " Open the gate of the Maiden! Virgo!" " Yes princess? Time for punish..." I cut her off " No! Please take us to the guild as fast you can!" Virgo made a hole and we all jumped down and made it to the guild." Levy please live!" I thought as I gave her to Mira-san.