Puddle

If you don't like Bendy and the Ink Machine or you're just not interested, then please, leave. I don't want to hear it. This is all for fun.

------

Your P.O.V.

You looked at the front of the old animation studio. The words 'Sillyvision' on the top seemed to be fading away, most likely from decay. You sighed and looked at the door. You expected it to be locked so no one could get in, but it wasn't. As you slowly opened the door, you took a little peek inside.

The inside look old and had a strange resemblance to a cartoon. Everything was all one color with the exception of the color black. There were posters and a few cardboard cutouts of a little cartoon character, who resembled a little devil with white gloves and a white bow tie. There seemed to be a name on the posters, but it was covered in some black substance.

As your full body was in, the door slammed shut. You turned around and saw a black liquid covering the door knob.

You touched it, "Is this...ink?" You then wiped your finger on your pants and continued exploring the abandoned workshop. You stepped in something as you were walking. You looked down and saw it was a little puddle of ink. You thought of it as nothing and continued walking.

You then felt something grab at your right ankle. You looked down and saw a white gloved hand with a black arm that extended from the ink puddle. You panicked and tried your best to make..whatever that thing is to let go! You grabbed onto a table nearby and held on. Just as you did that, another hand shot out and grabbed your other ankle.

You tried desperately to get this thing to let go, but nothing seemed to work. As you pulled away, a figure was slowly rising out of the ink. Half of its body was out and it looked much like that cartoon character that was splattered everywhere.

Its face was covered in ink and its mouth was no longer in a grin, but a frustrated frown. You managed to pull your foot closer to you, resulting in the cartoon character to fully emerge out of the puddle and lose its grip on your legs.

You took the opportunity to run away as fast as you could. The word 'nope' kept repeating in your mind as you ran. You made it to a room that said 'Ink Machine' on the top. You hid behind a giant machine and stayed quiet, putting your hand on your mouth.

You heard footsteps and a low growl. 'This was a bad idea...' you thought, '..and what the hell is that thing?!' Your foot moved and knocked something over. You froze, the footsteps came to a complete stop.

After a few seconds, you decided to peek over behind the machine. All you saw were a bunch of ink puddles that looked like shoe prints. You quietly got up, looking around just to make sure that nothing was there.

A shiver went down your spine when you stepped into one of the ink puddles. They were cold and wet, in other words, they were fresh. You made your way out of that room, not expecting one of the cutouts to waiting for you just outside the doorway.

You jumped, your heart racing. You soon calmed down after you realized that it was just cardboard. You saw a room that was boarded up on your right, just behind the cutout. When you touched the boards, they felt wet. You instantly pulled your hands away and wiped it on your pants. "That's fucking disgusting..." you mumbled, walking away.