i

Today, dance practice was harder than usual for Ten. From time to time, he caught himself spacing out. Well, not really spacing out, more like starring at Johnny without him noticing. Sweat dripped from his wet hair and his white shirt sticked onto his skin, embracing his muscular body. God, he never saw someone that sexy...

'Hey...Ten? Hello?'
A pale hand in front of his face brought him back to reality. What a pity.
'Oh, I'm sorry. I don't feel well these days.'
Taeyong's eyes darkened in worry. He didn't want anyone to feel unwell. He placed a hand above Ten's eyebrows to check his temperature. His hand was a bit cold, but Ten didn't mind. Coldness was what he needed right now, seeing Johnny in that state made his heart beat too fast.
Ten was quite happy when practice was finally over. This was going to be his chance. He walked slowly towards Johnny, who was about to leave.

'Um...'
He placed his hand behind his neck, feeling uncomfortable.
'What?!'
'I wanted to ask if you could help me a bit with the choreo. That one part is st-'
'Listen, Ten. I don't have time.'
'It will only take twenty minutes, I promise! Please...'
Johnny let out a deep breath and ran his hand through his hair.
'You owe me something.'
Ten smiled his cutest smile, his heart pounding and his cheeks a light red.
'Thank you, Johnny...'
'Just say nothing. I don't want anyone to know about this, understand?!'
'Yeah, sure...'

It made him sad that Johnny obviously didn't like the idea of spending time alone with Ten.

And they stood facing each other. And Ten knows Johnny doesn't like him, he knows. But it's late and there are too many emotions swimming around in his head and muddling his thoughts. And he doesn't mean to say it but it just slips out. And oh god, the look on Johnny's face. It's somewhere between disgust and pity and he doesn't know which is worse.
'I'm sorry... I like Jaehyun...'
A deep breath, a forced smile.
'I know. He likes you too. I was just... trying to make it easier for myself.'
And he watches as Johnny leaves, and he collapses against the wall and the tears begin to fall.