Unknown

Unknown                                               

By Jessica Chan

It was a beautiful morning, I was walking home from college and I saw a phone ,(it was new one) I picked it up and it rang at that second. The number was unknown so I thought for a second and answered it.

“Hello..” I said

“Oh, hey! You found this phone?” said someone ,I think it was a boy ages 16-18. On the photo he had white hair with pink tips.

“Yes,who’s phone is it?”I asked.

“Thank you , you found my friends phone!)” he spoke with cheer.

“Your welcome but to who should i give it?” I said a bit confused.

“Hmmm, can you please bring it to his house it is near to you?” Said boy.

“ if you know where the phone is you could take it your self there,plus i don't know the address.”I protested.

“I would do it but I'm too far away ,so please take the phone there I'm begging you.This is the adress i send you right now.”

“Ok fine I will go” I finally agreed.

Some time later

Im finally standing in front of a giant house , the door was open. I saw that I had a new message from that guy,it said

“Go inside the house and leave the phone on the couch ,i will tell my friend that you brought his phone.

Thank you again.

And I promise it will be fun.”This were his last words.

What fun is he talking about? Well he is creepy , i will leave the phone and go.

I thought.

                      I entered the house.

                                                           And

                                                                           “ BAM ”

The door closed! I tried to open it but it didn't open! I was panicking,but everything was closed ,all windows ,doors ,i was trapped.

After few minutes I calmed myself down and thought what can I do to get out of here? Suddenly the phone rang I had a message from somebody , it said.

“Well now if you want to stay alive you have to follow my rules , will you please do so?”

It was a message from someone called Jumin.  He also had a profile picture ,he was a young man around 26 with black hair and gray eyes .He looked very handsome but I didn't have time to think about it. What did he mean by that message.

After a minute there was another message. From the owner of the phone I think it said.

“ARE YOU ALRIGHT? , why did you listen to my brother it was a trapp with the phone!”

This was also a young man but he was younger that Jumin. He had red hair and gold eyes he was also wearing glasses. His name was 707.

I decided to answer to him .

“Hello, yes I'm fine for now but i'm trapped in a large house. Your brother I think, told me to bring the phone here.I didn't know that I will be trapped! And who are all of you unknown , Jumin and 707?”

He answered right away.

“ Ohh, so now that you can't leave I will tell you what you need to know. First - try somehow to get out of there as quick as possible. Second - don't talk to unknown , NEVER. Third - I know what Jumin told you , don't worry too much about it. Forth -

I’m a hacker that's all you need to know about me. And the last is - the house that you are in is full of bomb so try not to move too much , I will try to save you.”

‘What is happening?’ that was all I could think of before the door opened and a guy with white,pink hair walked in. He was all in black , he also had some kind of mask that covered half of his face. There was a button in his right hand.

“ you are such a fool to believe a person that you don't even know”

“I said that it will be fun, let's now go together to paradise…. “

These were the last words that I heard before the house blew up, with me and that Unknown person...

Sorry everyone if it was awful, it is my first story.  I won't write anything like this I will write stories with many chapters.
I wrote about mystic messenger in this story.