The addiction

Entry 1: It all started when I took my first dose. The doctors had tried making me feel "better" with these pills. They were all wrong it didn't make me feel better, but I had started seeing things, people weren't people... They were monsters so I ran and I ran. I had thought I'd gotten away but they had followed me.. Followed me to the hospital where I had originally gotten help. I can't escape them, so I am going to have to kill them. I can't believe I'm going to resort to this but it's my only option. I rush to the bathroom in the hospital. I see those god forsaken pills... I snatch them up and down them all. I feel the world around me start stretching as if my reality is ripping right before my eyes. I can't stop shaking after taking the pills; I collapsed on to the ground thinking it was my end, but I woke up what feels like days later. I stood up and stared into the mirror, just to see my same old self with 5 o' clock shadow. I had to check my pockets just in case I was mugged while I was out, I still had my pocket knife on my person. "Thank god, I can still keep myself safe." I heard a painful moan come from one of the stalls next to me. I had gone to open it just to find out that there wasn't a person in there, but a monster... it had loosely resembled a person, it was a grotesque, more warped looking than any human, there was blood everywhere on this beast. I quickly took out my knife and stabbed the monster in the chest a repeated amount of times till it was down and would not get back up. "What the fuck was that thing?" I had asked myself. I need to get out of here. I have to do what I can to survive the best I can, I need to run... Run from this hell. But I knew this wasn't the end of my nightmare. No it was only the beginning of it.

End chapter 1.