My emo love

I looked over my shoulder to Vince. He had a black long sleeve shirt and dark blue jeans on. I stood up and walked over to him, "Hi um I'm Victoria.... and uh can I sit.... here." I pointed to the seat next to him awkwardly. "Uh ya sure..." he looked down and smiled. "So Victoria Uh why are you sitting with me... uh nobody really sits with me...." his beautiful smile disappeared, "Well I thought maybe we could be.... friends?" Once again he looked down at his feet and smiled. he grabbed a piece of paper wrote down his number and handed it to me, "Call me?" I nodded and he walked off. The rest of the day went by pretty fast, as soon as I got home I dialed his number into my phone. "God damn pick up the phone." I mumbled under my breath. "Hello?" a familiar voice sang through the phone "Hey Vince! it's Victoria." I retorted. "Hey! so what's up?" he asked, "Nothing much what about you?" "eh you know homework." he sighed. "Oh if you want me to go I can..." I looked down at my feet trying to sound as sad as I could. "No! uh it's uh fine..." he said. we talked for about 30 minutes until he had to go. I couldn't wait to see him tomorrow.

----------------------------------------- hey guys sorry I haven't updated in a while... Hugs and kisses

-----------------------------------------Vince's P.O.V

I woke up and trotted down stairs to the lovely smell of waffles. I had 3 waffles and a glass of orange juice once I was finished I went to get dressed. I picked out a red long sleeve shirt and skinny jeans with a pair if black converses. before I put my shirt on I rubbed the cuts on my arms and sighed 'why do I do this to myself?' I thought to myself and pulled on my shirt, and walked out the door to school. I texted Victoria

'Aye Vic!!!😘'

It wasn't to long until she replied,

'Hey Vincey😍😘❤️!'

When I saw her text I blushed.

I yawned and rubbed my eyes, I looked at the time 8:56 "shit! I'm gonna be late!" I muttered to myself and I ran to school. I arrived at 9:01 "aye Vince!" I heard Vicy yell I looked over at her. she was so hot in her nanny blue button up shirt and her black short shorts "hey!" she looked confused "what?" I asked "it's 90 degree weather and your in jeans and a long sleeve shirt." I could feel my cheeks warm up. "uh I uh-" she rolled up the sleeves of my shirt "oh my god Vince what the hell?!?"

Hehehe cliff hanger!!!!😈😈😈