Big News

Millie

"YAY" I screamed jumping up from my bed. Today is a very special day, It is the premiere party For season two! I can't believe time went by so quickly, I cannot wait! I also heard casting agents and directors will be there, Today will be amazing.

I walk to my mirror and take a selfie, not Instagram-worthy, but at least it is a memory. I walk inside my closet and look for something to wear to school.

"Hey, this looks really cute!" I squeal, "I bet my friends would love this" I sigh happily,

I decided to save one of my nicer outfits for the party, dress to impress am I right? My phone starts to beep all of a sudden, Cast Group chat is calling

"Guess what today is!" Sadie blurts out.

 "Hmm let me guess." I say sarcastically

 "We have been waiting for so long Millie." Sadie replies.

 "Huh, what?" Finn says, obviously zoned out. 

"Maybe if you started to listen to us instead of texting Sophia you would understand," Gaten Says teasing Finn. For some reason whenever Finn hangs out with Sophia, or as Caleb would say "Flirts" with her it bugs me, I guess I am overprotective as some would say, but I  care about Finn a lot and don't want him to get hurt.

"Gotta get going, does anyone want a ride to school?" Caleb said Yawning.

"I will" Said Noah.

"Noah's Alive!" I scream excitedly. Everyone in the chat starts to laugh.

"Got to go." I say switching off my phone, I decide to skip breakfast as I can barely eat an apple in the morning. I hop on my skateboard and ride to school, I see Finn at the door and wave, then we see Sadie and Gaten. We walk in knowing Caleb and Noah would be late.

"Millie." Says Finn, Pulling me aside

"Yes, Finn" I answer, Slightly Curious.

"So about this party tonight I was thinking... I mean, only if you want or something... um. anyway, would you like to walk with me there I mean well, if it's not too long?" He says looking at his feet.

"Finn, Of course, your one of my best friends" I answer back.

And so we arrive at class, Noah and Caleb runs in, Noah sits next to me and we start talking.

"Finn and I are going to walk to the party!" I say excitedly, I cannot wait.

"Millster I am supposed to be taking you" Noah replies.

"NO talking in class" Miss Vanderburg scolds

"Oh I completely forgot" I whisper, "I will tell him I can't"

"Miss Brown, Switch seats with Sadie" Miss Vanderburg says. So I sit down, and to the left of me is none other than Finnie Boy. This is where the trouble begins.