Pilot

I wake up, as always, in my big queensizebed. The sun is peaking through the windows. I open the windows and I can't help but smile. I look upon the whole village. All the people are busy with saying goodmorning to eachother, going to the baker to buy some breakfast or just taking a walk. I love to look outside every morning. Not only to watch all the lovely villagers, but also to watch the sunrise between the hills in the distance. It's most beautiful thing I've ever seen.

*RRRIINNNNGG RRRIIINNGG*

I here the bells ring. That means it's breakfast time! I put my dress on and run as fast as I can down all the stairs. I run through the hall.

'Goodmorning Rosie!' Says Kostas.

'Hi Kostas! Did you sleep well?' I say.

'Yes, my dear. You people are so generous! I've never had a home like this before!'

In our Kingdom, we have alot of rooms. And if there are people who come in our Kingdom that are poor and have nowhere to stay, we give them a new home. And they can stay as long as they want. I pass all their rooms when I walk through the hall to the big dining room, everyday. So I know these people very well.
I call them the Lost Ones. Because they come from everywhere, but they never wanna go back to their village, because it was a nightmare there. And they have nowhere that they belong.
Kostas is new from yesterday evening. He came in and was totally exhausted. He ran away from his village because he was a slave there and he was being tortured. I hope he has a better life here.

I walk into the big dining room and it's filling up with people. All the people of the village are always welcome to eat with us at the castle. They sit at enormous tables and eat all together, that really brings us together.
We (me, my mom, my dad and our three butlers), sit at the big table at the windows. From here we can see all the people, and I love doing that. I love seeing all our people happy and loving life. That's how I hope it is in every Kingdom, but from the story's of the Lost Ones, I get that it's not everywhere like this...

'Hey Rosie, did you sleep well' says my father while he sits down next to me.
'Yes father, very well! And you?' I say.
'Me too' he says while giving me a kiss on the cheek.

My mom comes in and sits down next to me.
'Goodmorning Rosie' she says while also giving me a kiss on the cheek.
'You know what day it is in three days?' She says with a big smile on her face.
'MY BIRTHDAY!' I say.
'Yes! I can't believe that our little girl is finally growing up!' Says my dad.
They both give me a kiss on the cheek at the same time.

'Oow, come on. I'm becoming 19. I haven't been a little girl anymore for years.' I say while I laugh.
I love my mom and dad so much! We are so happy!

'Ooh Rosie, there's something really exciting happening tomorrow!' My father says.
'What?' I ask.
'King Howar and his son Theodore are coming to our castle. They have their own Kingdom, but they are so curious that they wanna see ours. They're staying for as long as they want. Cause that's the rule here!' He says while winking.
'Ooh yes! I'm so excited to meet them! I love meeting new people!' I say.

I'm so curious. Is the king gonna be nice? I think so... But maybe he's like the king from the Lost Ones....
NO! He's gonna be totally nice! Everyone who stays at our castle is nice!
I'm more curious about.. Theodore. How old is he? Am I finally gonna meet a guy my age? Or is he gonna be a jerk too, like the last Prince that was here to 'steal my heart'? I hope he's not like that...