Chap. 4

Chapter 4-

The Sex(y act):

"This might hurt a little so brace yourself." I warn her as I slowly enter her warmth. She gasp, and arches her back. I hold her wrist over her head so I could make the start easy for us both. I feel her tense up. I kiss her tenderly on the neck, I let the kisses trail down until I find that sweet spot, she moaned my name even more, I nibbled on the flesh untill it was a pinkish color. I take this time to sharply thrust. "Ah AH~" oh boy..."your a virgin?! oh god..." I should have stopped but I couldn't quit it felt to good. I just keep thrusting, slowly letting myself pick up speed. "h-harder~ nya~" she begged me, I let her hands go and put them on either side of her making a boner cage. (something my friend Tony used to say XD). I love the way she whimpers as my thrust become faster, and harder along with myself, I can't hold it much longer... "AHHH~ YES!" she screams in ecstasy as I hit that special pearl. I slam myself at a fast pace, one that no human could ever accomplish. "harder eh~!" She pleas, her hands gripping my jacket which I had left on incase of any peepers (BEN we're lookin' at you!) "My name, I want you to scream it now (y/n)!" I growl in her ear making her shiver with pleasure. I grab her arms and force them back over her head. "I SAID I WANNA HEAR MY NAME NOW SAY IT!" I demand, I could tell she was liking this side of me, good thing to because he wasn't going anywhere until he got what he wanted. "J-JACK ah~!" with that I start slamming myself against that magic spot, she had cum already but I wasn't done yet. I let myself grow hungrier, I slam as hard and fast as I can, "I'm going to AH~" I let go inside of her, cum soon seeped out from her entrance, mixing with the blood. "I love you (y/n) promise me you'll never leave me." I pull out of her and nuzzle her neck.