Welcome!

FOR THOSE UNAWARE: THIS IS BOOK TWO of the WILD HUNT SERIES. Go back to my profile and read Hunted, or you'll be hella confused.

For my awesome readers:

Welcome back! It's good to see you again! I wanted to get the book up so y'all can add it to your libraries and get set for updates. :) The cover is just a placeholder for the time being.

Announcement:

I've got a new facebook page (and a shiny website)! If any of y'all are on facebook, please like it so I don't embarrass myself in front of my friends and family. "I heard you're a writer, Kellie, so I looked at your facebook page. 3 likes! Wow!" I've got it linked on my profile page as the "official link." You can also find a link to www.kelliebowe.com!

Your support there (and here, and everywhere else you offer it) helps me be able to keep writing. Since it isn't a full time job, but I'd like to be, any likes or comments, reviews, etc you have to spare really helps! And of course, I'm happy to chat with you about anything!

I'll be posting interesting things both on my blog and my facebook page, from writing tips to things like my Hunted cover build (this weekend, watch me spray paint a resin deer skull!) and a few fun contests once I get settled into my new internet homes. Curious to know more or really want to see what the heck I'm doing? Check it out!

CHAPTER ONE OF HOUNDED, "One Deep Breath" will be released this Friday, June 16th!