Differences (A Gajeel x Levy Story)

In the hallways of Fairy Tail High I bump into something...Hard...A wall...? But why would a wall be in the middle of the hallway..? Oh shit, that's not good. I look up to see a guy but that guy just happens to be the freaking bad boy. Now me, i'm the good girl gets good grades bookworm all the way, and never not ever! Gets in trouble. Now this boy is the complete opposite he is Gajeel Redfox, bad boy, skips class, his highest grade is a C and hates books. Then something pokes my shoulder and i snap back to realty and my head snaps up to look at him again. "Watch were your going shrimp" he says in a gruff voice. Now I'm not the brave type I'm usually shy but i guess right now i was not thinking clearly. "I could say the same to you but...Not the shrimp part." i snort, he looks amused and adds "you say something your so short i can't hear you because my ear is way up here." I just shake my head and brush past him to get to class. I sit in my seat and stare at the teacher just waiting for the day to be over "...Now take the fraction and divid it by three and then multiply by 2..." Mrs.Evans said (Made it up on the spot :P). Then the doors open and we all look up to see *sigh* of corse Gajeel Redfox the guy who i just happened to bump into earley. I hit my head on the my desk when i see that the only empty seat is beside me....Lucky me.... I see him smirk so i hide my face in the math text book. He sits next to me and the teacher goes back to teaching. I feel something poke me but i chose to ignor it then it pokes me another time. I look over annoyed and he wispers to me "What the fuck are we learning about?" I just scowl and say "Watch your language." Truthfuly i'm not much better, Just when he was going to talk to me again the bell rings. I quickly pack my things and head to lunch.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN FIARY TAIL OK?? JUST MAKING SURE YOU ALL KNOW THAT!

i will update soon good night Comment, Fan, Vote? ~Hannah <3