The other dragon rider

Hiccups Pov
This is Berk a smallish town but it's home it's our home for 3 years we have had peace with the preservers and we also have peace with the dragons after I found toothless I knew we could become best friends with dragons and now that is how I have got my best friend who also gave me my porpoise.

Forgot to mention
These are some things you need to look out for
F/C fav colour
E/C eye colour
H/C hair colour
F/D fav dragon
F/N First name
L/N Last name
That's it now to the story...

Readers Pov
I have been all alone with twinkle for 3 years now and we have made more enemy's that you could probably think of. We have seen so many ships apparently peserker ships and dragon hunter ships so we stay away. Twinkle and I have also seen a town called b.e.r.k *giggles* (Twinkle roars) "Oh I love twinkle"I say in my head.
I suddenly hear voices coming from the bush so I hop on twinkle and we fly to get a closer look at the sudden voices, there seems to be 6 people there and if I listen closer I should get the names Hiccup,Astrid,Fishlegs,heather,snotlout,ruffnut and tuffnut. Very awkward names but we hear them coming closer to us so we fly over to our hideout in a cave. I light the fire and make sure no one can see the light by covering the way in with bushes and rocks. Suddenly twinkles head pokes up from her slumber and she hears sounds coming closer closer and closer.
Astrids Pov
We head to a hill and fly up to see a cave entrance filled in with bushes and rocks "there is no way in"Snotlout says "there is always a way to get in"hiccup explains "okay you aren't always the smart one hiccup"Snotlout says in a weird voice....
"Ugh shut up snotface"I yell!!!!
"Hardcore huh I love it"Snotlout says "OMG"I say going crazy

Hey
Guys
I
Hope
You all enjoyed my first chapter on this new as book but please vote and read the story plzz anyway comment down if you would like to be in my story

Bye!