The Girl

Mike's POV
Walking in the woods was always my favorite thing to do the fall. I wish I could do it all year, emphasized on wish. I'm walking with my friend Alia Hodswork. She's been my friend for awhile, we'd do everything together. "Hey Mikel?" Says Alia. I didn't hear her until she said my name. "Yeah?" I said. "Where are we going exactly? Or are we just wondering blindly?" Said Alia sarcastically. Alia has long brown hair, and grey eyes, I always thought it was off that her eyes were so light grey. She's super chill and funny. "Well... I don't know" I said. "UGH dang it Mike!!" Alia said loudly. I just laughed and lead her to the opening. Which lead to the park. We sat on the fountain side. "I guess you knew where we were going after all" Alia says. "Obviously" I say softy punching her arm. She laughs, I always loved her laugh, I couldn't help but love her. I didn't realize I was looking for so long. I realized she was also looking at someone, but it wasn't me.
Alia's POV
I didn't know at first, but of course, I realized that I didn't really have any attraction to guys... that was until Mikel Reens. He's been my friend for awhile, the whole story is 'oh your a girl he's a boy! Kiss kiss! You have to fall in love! Blah blah.' But when I seen her. Her blond hair, hazel eyes. She's so beautiful, I was in a trance.

 "Alia?" I hear Mikel say, he snapped me out of my trance

"Alia?" I hear Mikel say, he snapped me out of my trance. "Huh- what?" I stumbled to say. "Are you okay?" He said worried. "Yeah. Yeah." I say looking at her again I can't freaking believe myself. I'm ignoring the person I'm 'meant for' for 'someone I didn't even MEET' but I couldn't help it.. I needed to talk to her. I walked up to her leaving Mikel confused. "H-Hi" I say shyly. "Oh hi" the girl said. "I'm Alia.." I say trying to be confident. "Emma" she says. "That's a beautiful name.." I say without thinking. "I mean- that's not the only thing beautiful about you- I mean your beautiful- I mean-" I say completely embarrassing myself. She just giggles and writes on my hand. "Call me" Emma says then walks away. I look at what she wrote, it was a phone number with the words 'I think I'm going to really like you' Someone pinch me. Mikel comes up from behind me and says "What the heck was That??" "I got her number..... So it was the best thing that's happened to me!" I wouldn't say I'm gay, Cause I know I'm not, I had a crush on Mikel. So I'm definitely not gay. I'm bisexual, now how am I supposed to tell everyone now? I drag Mikel to the woods to tell him.
Mikel's POV
Sometimes I wonder about that girl. She is always confusing, I really don't know if I can take all the drama and confusion. She starts dragging me into the woods. We are walking blindly now. "Mikel.." Alia says. "What was all that?" I say. "Mikel I'm-" she's cut off by a loud banging sound. We run through the woods to find a weird house. "What" "The" "He-" BAM! Everything blacks out.