CARDFIGHT!!Vanguard fanfic

Loneliness

Noises are heard everywhere. Kai run,fear soon take over his pain as he frantically knocking everyone on the road. All of them stare at him with such disdain, as if he's something that doesn't belong with them.

When he reach the safety of home, locking the door, closing the window and lock up himself in his room. All he can hear is criticism, all of them mocking at him.

Tears slowly drop like raindrops, one by one, he couldn't endure it anymore. Slowly.... this is tearing him apart. The voice he heard in his head, criticizing on everything he do. He slowly listening to that voice, believing everything it says. The only mistake he make in his life is pushing him away, hurting his feelings.

A few weeks before...

"Kai! I'll win and bring you back with my own hands!" Bangs cover his eyes as he speak, "No." He know he have hurt Aichi but didn't bother to comfort him. "Then I will disappear from your lives and- " Immediately,Aichi cut him off. "Are you going to hurt me again? " Bangs covered his eye, couldn't contain the hurt in his heart. "This is a mistake! You can never atone by leaving us! All you do is hurting everybody even more, you don't know what we all want, you are so selfish!!" Kai stare at him,shock at his outburst. As if it's not enough, Aichi glare at him, he continue talking sense to him. "If you want to leave.... then why would I even bother.... to fight you." A bead of sweat rolled down Kai's cheek, as he couldn't find anything to say. "I fight you not to say goodbye, it's to remind you that you're not alone. And to tell you that I won't allow you to disappear in this world, you're one friend I couldn't let go... ever... " They were soon interrupt by the breaking pieces of the black ring on top of them, both of them know they are losing their powers, they knew when the ring fades, they become weaker. Both looking at each other, trying to read each expression.....

At the end of the fight, reverse was lifted off him. Kai knew Aichi won as he slowly stand up, wanting to bring Aichi off the building. But what he didn't anticipated is that when the ring fade, he saw Aichi slowly fading away. "Kai,you are saved. What the real Takuto said has come true, now I'm going to disappear from this world in exchange to free you.... please don't forget me...... " Aichi show a bright smile at him as a single tear rolled down Kai's cheek. He couldn't believe it, Aichi's going to disappear because of him...because of him! "No! I don't want this to happen, Aichi! come back!  come back!" Aichi whispered back, trying to reply back to him "Kai, I can't. There's no turning back for me, I have already told the real Takuto to exchange my existence for you to come back... it's over, Kai-kun... " That affectionate nickname.... reminding him of their memories, how they spend time their time together. Tears drop as his bangs cover his view, realizing Aichi is disappearing, Kai run, trying to grab him... but before he even grab him, Aichi disappears with a bright smile as a soft whisper is heard "Kai, when I'm gone, remember to be happy.... " He immediately sat down on the rooftop, couldn't accept that Aichi is gone, completely gone from his life. "Aichi!!" He cried silently as the ring on top disappear...

Kai still remember how he tried to find Aichi. It's funny now as he think back how he have accepted link joker power, he could have prevent this from happening, if only he know... This is a mistake he can never atone in his life.