Prologue:

"There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds."

In the quiet corners of the heart, where joy and sorrow intertwine, lies the fragile realm of love. It is a sanctuary that holds the power to uplift and inspire, but also to wound and scar. With its ethereal beauty, love weaves a tapestry of emotions that can heal and destroy, a delicate balance between ecstasy and despair.

This is a tale of love's tumultuous journey, where two souls collide in a universe designed to test the limits of their devotion. It is a story that transcends time and space, reaching across generations to touch the very essence of what it means to love and be loved.

Our story unfolds in the quaint town of Everwood, nestled amidst rolling hills and ancient forests. Here, amidst the whispers of the wind and the murmurs of forgotten secrets, we meet our protagonists.

Olivia Daiyu, a spirited young artist with an unruly mane of fiery red hair, finds solace in her canvases, pouring her heart and soul into each stroke of her brush. Her art becomes a sanctuary, a conduit for her emotions, as she navigates the complexities of her past and the uncertainty of her future.

And then there is Ryuen Xiu, a brooding poet with eyes as dark as the night sky. Words flow through his veins like a bittersweet elixir, as he weaves intricate verses that capture the depths of his longing and despair. His pen becomes a confidant, an outlet for the turbulent emotions that threaten to consume him.

Fate intertwines their paths in an unexpected encounter, drawing them into a whirlwind of emotions they never thought possible. Love blossoms amidst the backdrop of Everwood's picturesque landscapes, painting their lives with vibrant hues of passion and desire.

But as the depths of their love are explored, a haunting shadow from the past emerges, threatening to shatter their fragile connection. The trauma of love, with its capacity to wound and scar, casts a dark cloud over their happiness. As they confront their deepest fears and face the ghosts that haunt their souls, they must decide whether their love is strong enough to endure the storm.