Love will last Forever

Beau's pov-
"Dam I can't wait till the Taking Back Sunday concert. It's gonna be awesome" I said "Dude calm down it's just a concert, we preform in concerts" Mikey says and I just rolled my eyes playfully.
-at the concert-
Wow this is amazing, look at all the people. I haven't been in a concert for years since my career took off. I keep thinking about everything until I bumped into someone. "Oh I am so sorry" she says "It's okay it's my fault I should've look where I was going" I said and she laughed "I'm Beau, Beau Bokan" I said and put out my hand for she could shake it. "Nice to meet you Beau. I'm lights, well I changed my name to lights Poxleitner. My real name is Valerie Anne Poxleitner" she says and shakes my hand. Wow she is so beautiful, I love her hair, it suits her style. "Aren't you from the band called blessthefall?" She asks. Oh no she knows who I am, I hope she's not like those people that tries anything to get me. "Um yeah" I said kinda nervous. "I like your music" she says and smiles. Her smile is so beautiful, "Do you want to be friends?" I ask, "STUPID Why did you say that to her" you said in your mind "Of course" she says. She takes out a piece of paper and gives it to me. "Here's my number" she says. She looks at her phone and then says "Shoot I got to go text me" she says and runs away. Later than the concert starts and they announce the first singer "please welcome our first singer LIGHTS!!!" The guy says and I immediately look at the stage and see her there. I can't believe she's a singer, I never knew. "Hi, I'm going to sing this song that I wrote about someone but I don't really sing it that much, this song is called Up Up And Away" she says and starts singing. She sounds so beautiful.

Up Up And Away by: lights