His Butterfly

~A/N~
Helloooooooo! I've been looking everywhere for a Rei X Reader Lemon and I can't find one anywhere. I decided to write my own Rei Lemon, because he deserves appreciation!!!! Nerdsssss!!!!! Anyways, this story has mature content, proceed with cation. Bye bye!
~BACKSTORY~
You've been dating Iwatobis scientific genius, Rei Ryugazaki, for over a year, since you both joined the swim club. You get jealous easily, since Gou is always complimenting your man's muscles. Your best friends are Makoto, Rin, Rei, and Haru. You haven't become too close with Nagisa, because of the fact that Nagisa is an annoying twat. You're a second year student, that gets straight As and has a bright future in science. Back to the story...
~Slipped~
Today is your first swim practice as a second year student. The entire swim team walked together to the pool, the excitement radiated off of everyone. Everyone was so ready to just jump into the crystal blue water, especially Haru. As soon as we arrived, Haruka began stripping. You entered the changing rooms and began changing into your F/C one-piece swimming suit. You took one step out of the door and slipped on a puddle of water, being caught by Makoto, who came down as well. You groaned and began rubbing your bum, that was very much in pain.
Rei had already ran over and picked you up from the ground, whilst putting his hand out for Mako. There was a huge red mark on your ass, which made Rei blush heavily. Rei couldn't keep his eyes off of your red ass and couldn't contain himself much longer.
~Making a Move~
After swim practice, Rei strolled over to you, whispering,"sooooo ummmmm wanna come over tonight? I'm home alone."
You giggled, he's so bashful and adorable. You stood on your tippy toes and gave him a peck on the cheek,"of course, Mister Ryugazaki."
Rei always got an erection when you called him that. You could tell through his swimsuit. He quickly ran into the men's changing room and then waited outside for you.
~Walking~
Once you were done getting dressed, Rei grabbed your hand and began waking you to his house. You giggled and grabbed onto his arm and kissed his soft hand. You guys had to catch a train to his house, which was a hassle, since Nagisa rode the train home as well. Once you two got off the long train ride, Rei picked you up bridal style and carried you the rest of the way. You fell asleep on the train, whilst Nagisa and Rei spoke, so he could tell you were tired.
~His Butterfly~
Once you arrived at his house, he set you down and unlocked the door. He then picked you up again and carried you to his bedroom. He set you on his bed and turned on the TV, his favourite anime was on and he snuggled in, right next to you. He began rubbing your leg and began placing soft kisses on your cheek. He then pushed you onto your back and climbed up on top of you. He began kissing you and he became rougher and rougher, as you two went on. He began grinding on you and eventually couldn't hold back. He pushed up your skirt and pushed your panties to the side. He stuck two fingers into your womanhood, earning some well deserved moans. He thrusted his fingers in and out, until you were at the brink of cumming. He then slipped off his pants and pulled out his massive erection. He stroked himself a little, then positioned himself at your entrance. He then entered slowly, waiting for your adjustment. Tears were running down your face, from his size and you then nodded for him to move. He began thrusting slowly and sped up as time went on. You moaned and gripped the bed sheets, as he stretched you out. It felt so good. His large size, plus your tightness, it was heaven. He quickly pulled out and finished on your stomach. He collapsed on top of you and held your body close.
"I love you, Y/N."
"I love you too, Rei."
Theeeee Eeeeeend
It's currently 3:33 in the morning and I'm about to pass out. I will edit it and possibly add more later, but right now I'm too tired.
Hope you enjoyed!!!! Byeeee!
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)