INTRODUCTION & RULES

Welcome back to our account & thank you for stopping by!

After presenting 'The Originals FanFic Awards 2017' to everyone, we have decided to also present a plot shop. This plot shop will solely be based of the originals, although some may be based in TVD (considering the characters pop up in the vampire diaries too). Below are the rules that you all have to read & follow to receive a plot.

RULES:

1. Upon recovering a plot, you have to immediately give credit when it's published. If there's no form of credit shown when the book is published, we will have to take the plot back and report your story.

2. Don't steal any of our plots. If we see that somebody has stolen one of our plots, we will take immediate action. This will include countless reports to the account, and a message to the account that explains plagiarism (considering they clearly won't know what it means if they've stolen a plot). Just remember that plagiarism is illegal and can be taken to the police if it gets out of hand.

3. Don't change anything, unless stated otherwise. If you want to change something, please ask before you change it. Of course, we can deny the request of changing something.

4. This is not first come first serve. We will pick out people who we believe deserve the plot. This means that you have to be willing to update, unless something pops up and you can't update for a while. If this happens, then please message us so that we know that you're just busy and not lazy.

5. Upon recovering a plot, you have to publish a chapter within a week. This can be either the prologue, playlist or anything that has relevance to the book. If you need more time, message this account and we will give you an extension to get the book published.

6. If you receive a plot and don't want it anymore (whatever the reason be), message this account and tell us. You don't have to give a reason, just tell us that you don't want the plot anymore. This enables us to put the plot back up for sale, so that others can have the opportunity to take it. We will not be mad if you give the plot back, but we will be made if you leave the book for over a month without any updates.

7. Fill out the form (the form will be in this chapter) on the plot that you want. We will put the form at the end of each chapter to make it easier for you all to fill it out. Only fill the form out if you want a plot, and fill it out on the chapter of the plot you want.

FORM:

Name;
Author;
Why you want it?;
Anything you want to change?;
Other;