Chapter One

A Cybertronian quickly transformed driving through a door and up a set of stairs transforming back to his robotic form and pulled out his gun and fired a couple of shits killing everything in the room.

He put his gun back and grinned to himself "There we go,"

Another Cybertronian walked up the stairs and stood by the other one and spoke "Talon I have a number for a therapist and I'm going to give it to you ok you need help"

The Cybertronian known as talon chuckled a little "how so silver,"

Silver rolled her eyes "you busted down a door and drove up a flight of stairs instead of walking up like a normal person!"

Talon smiled "But walking up like a normal person is no fun and besides it got the job done,"

Silver sighed "true..alright let's get back to everyone else being out here can get us caught,"

Talon nodded and was about to speak but was cut off by the building they were in exploding.

(3 months before)

Talon walk around the streets of Cybertron "Its quiet...to quiet,"

At that moment he heard something like foot steps. He pulled out a neutron assault rifle and slowly walked looking around "Who ever you are come out now,"

He waited hearing nothing he put the rifle back and sighed "must be hearing things," he muttered

He started walking at a normal pace thinking to himself 'why can't I be there? Helping the Autobots fight..why am I stuck on guard duty,'

His thoughts were interrupted when he felt something poke him, he tried to turn around but felt a strong bolt of electricity and his vision went black.

(A few hours later)

Talon slowly woke up and stood up "ugh..."

He held his head and took a look around seeing he was in a cell. He walked up to the front of the cell and looked out and his optics widened seeing an all to familiar deception symbol. He backed up slowly confused and worried.

A purple Deception walled in front of his cell and talon backed up more "Shockwave..."

The one optic transformer peered inside the cell and a chuckle could be heard "Ah I remember you...talon was it,"

Talon stayed quiet and shockwave looked at him closer "I'll take that as a yes...welcome talon,"

Talon walked forward a bit "Welcome to what?"

Shockwave turned around and walked away and spoke "welcome to my brawl,"

-------------------------
A/n

Yes I know this is a short chapter and I'm sorry for that. I will make the next chapter longer. Tell me if there are any errors and feel free to criticize