JANE PAHCHANE SE AJNABI

One 25 year girl comes out the kitchen with tea. She served tea that guests who was sitting on sofas. She was totally irritated and looks her mother. Mother stared her and indicated served tea to that young Boy who was busy in talking on the phone. She went toward him with tray.

SHarda: beta bus ab aake beth jao, bate bad me kar lena

And He turned and bumped with the girl... a cup of tea fallen down of his clothes...

BOth: i am really sorry.... but both was stopped after saw each other face

Boy: tum yahaaa... kya... kese

Girl: vohi me aapse puch rahi hu...

Both was looking totally confused and looking toward other peoples.

Sharda: tum log ek dusre ko jante ho ye to bahut acchi bat hai

Devki: ma me shayad aapko batana bhool gayi, ye dono ek hi branch me hai... kyu sachin..

(devki: solved case related to CID team

(devki: solved case related to CID team. she is sachin's big sister.. and daya's childhood best friend.. both was grown together

Sharda: mother of CID devki, sachin, and sanchi.)  

Sachin (with confusion): di aapko ye bat mujhe pahle batani thi ki hum yaha... purvi..

Devki: pahle bata deti to surprise kya rahta...

Purvi's mother: ye to or accha hai dono ek dusre ko jante hai, phir to rishta tay karne me koi pareshani nahi aayegi... and all laughed

Purvi look toward her friend shreya who was stood in one corner...She saw that shreya was hardly tried to hide her laugh.. She winked her... purvi was feeling more irritation...

Sharda: vese sach me us din to aapki beti ne mujhe dara hi diya tha.. par bad me jab malum pada vo cid se hai tab sans me sans aayi mere. Purvi look toward her and then she recognized who she was...