Take on highschool

Tobin's POV

'Time to take on high school' I thought while getting out of my truck and making my way into the huge high school building.

'Good morning, I am Tobin Heath and I'm new here.' I said to the lady at the front desk. 'Ahh yes, Miss Heath, I have heard a lot about you. Let me get you schedule and get one of our student council members to show you around.' She said with a smile, in which I just returned.

I stood there awkwardly for a few minutes before she came back with another girl. 'Hi, you must be Tobin. I'm Ali Kreiger, a senior here, and I will be showing you around today.' She said with a perky attitude.

'Hey Ali, yes I am Tobin, and sounds great.' I said with a megawatt smile before following her into the mess of a hallway.

We walked for a little bit till we got to my first class. 'Well here we are. You will like your teachers they are all great people. If you have any questions text me. I'll meet you after this class.' She said handing me the paper with her number.

I just smiled and was about to go inside the class, but my eyes caught a girl coming down the hall. 'Who are they?' I ask not knowing I even said that out loud. 'That is {The Group}, they are the gold of the school. That sexy girl with the snap back on is Ashlyn Harris, my girlfriend.' She said with a smile. 'With her is Servando Carrasco and the school's it girl, Alex Morgan.' She said pointing them out. Before I knew it she was gone though because she was hugging her girlfriend and talking to that group.

I just shrugged it off and went inside. 'That Alex girl is gorgeous I know that. I have met a lot of people in my life, but never someone as beautiful as her.' I thought to myself.

I was lost in thoughts that I didn't hear someone speak to me. 'So you're Tobin?' A make said to me and I then realized it was Alex's boyfriend. 'Yes, and you are?' I asked but knowing I already know. 'Servando, and you can call me Mr. Carrasco.' He said with a evil smirk. 'Or I can call you Servando.' I spat back with no fear. 'Look sweetheart, I run this school and you will treat me with respect. And if I ever see you eyeing my girl again I'll make your life here a living hell. Got me?' He said while getting closer to me. 'Don't hurt yourself they fella. She may be pretty, but I don't go for pricks like y'all.' I said while putting my hands behind my head and leaning back. He looked like he was about to say something else, but the teacher came in and started class.

Later that day

I am in my class before lunch minding my own business. I have made a few decent friends today, they play soccer on that team, but they aren't as preppy as that Carrasco guy's.

'You really have a death wish right?' A raspy voice came from behind me. I looked up to see it was Alex, Servando's girlfriend. 'No, no death wish. Better not come to close to me or your bitch ass boy toy may threaten me again and I may have to kick his ass.' I said not looking at her.

'Oh you'd kick his ass? Yeah... right.' She said while laughing. 'I'd hate to fuck up his pretty prick face.' I said with my natural confidence. 'Do you kiss your mother with that mouth bitch?' She spat and with that I looked up. 'You know what sweetheart? You don't know a damn thing about me, so don't act like you do. I feel sorry for you, you live this fake life, with all these fake people. You wouldn't know real or something true if it hit you in the face. So you and your group of fake low life riches leave me alone, because I don't have the patience for people like you.' I said while standing up as the bell rang for lunch. I started to walk past her but I stopped right beside her. 'And I would kiss my mother with this mouth if I could, but she died two years ago. You wouldn't know though because you DON'T know me.' I said then made my way out of the classroom.

Alex's POV

I stood still, I felt horrible. I don't even know why I was acting like that towards her. Serv told me she was checking me out and told me to stay away, maybe that's why, is because I want to rebel against him. She was so confident, and she didn't care what anyone thought. She is the first person I have met to stand up to me or my group.

'Hey Al you okay?' Ali said while sitting down with Ashlyn. 'Yeah just tired' I said and they smiled. 'Guys have you seen the new girl? I just saw her in the bathroom, she changed shirts and I would literally pay money to run my hands over her.' Christen said while sitting down across from me. I caught myself picturing her in my head. I was about to ask something till Servando interrupted us. 'Stay away from her. I don't want her around us. She doesn't belong here.' He said clearly frustrated. 'What did she'd to you?' I asked before I even noticed it. He looked at me confused and everyone at the table got quiet. 'She looked at what is mine... and mine only.' He said with a glare across the lunch room. I followed his eyes to find her sitting on a table with Kelley O'Hara, smiling, laughing, and looking perfect. 'Just let it go babe?' I said while not taking my eyes off her. Next thing I know he's banging his hand on the table and walking up to her. She completely ignored his presence. The lunch bell rang to leave and for me and Serv to go to Co-Ed weights. I walked fast up to him and grabbed his arm getting in between him and her. 'Serv, baby lets go.' I said trying to get him to look at me. I did not know how else to break him from his trance so I pulled his face down to me and kissed him. He immediately responded and I felt disgusted when he forced his tongue into my mouth. 'Yo get a room guys' Kelley said while laughing. I knew that meant Tobin was probably watching too, and to be honest it made me nervous. Sure enough when I pulled away I saw her looking at me. 'You wish you could have her' Servando said with a evil smirk. She just laughed and looked at me dead in the eyes. 'She wants me to have her.' She said with the sexiest grin. Before Serv could say anything she was gone, and he looked at me with an expression I've never seen before. 'Stay away from her, you here me?' He spat before walking off. I felt frustrated and not at Tobin, at Servando.

I made my way to gym and got there late so everyone was already changed out. I went into the locker room and I get in there to find Tobin. She has her shirt off with her hair pulled back in a bun. Her Adidas shorts are pulled a little low where I can see a little of her V line and the rim of her Calvin boxers. 'Hey babe, take a picture, it will last longer.' She says to me snapping me out of my trance. 'I-I wasn't' I stutter back while blushing. 'You aren't blushing either are you?' She asked while laughing. 'I am not' I retaliate again. 'Haha whatever you say pretty' she says before putting on a shirt and going out to the gym.

After school & Tobin's POV

Other then the mess with Servando and his group of pricks I had a pretty good day. I am going to the base to train before heading to my apartment off base. Dad bought me it so I could have friends over and stuff, if you live on base you can't.

I am headed to my truck when I hear Alex yell. 'Serv just leave me alone.' She said and it sounded like she had been crying. 'Alex baby it was a mistake.' He said sounding frustrated.

'No the mistake was trusting you. Stay the hell out of my life.' She said and I got a little to excited about it. I was about to keep walking when I heard her then scream. 'Serv let go you are hurting me.' She cried. 'You think you can talk to me like that? You are nothing with out me. Your popularity will plummet.' He spat back. 'Owe okay Serv, please just let me go.' She cried again and I felt my heart ache. 'Lets go' he said sternly and I finally looked around the corner to see him holding tightly onto her bicep and putting her roughly into a mustang car.

Later that night

I felt really bad for Alex, but I didn't have time to deal with him. I would fight him, but I just got into school I need to keep the clean slate. I wouldn't get in trouble if I did, because of the military and all but still. Who knows maybe tomorrow he won't bother me and he'll let me flirt with his incredibly sexy girlfriend who may or may not still be his girlfriend.

Hey guys so first chapter.... let me know what you guys think please!!! Thanks to the ones that are always giving me feedback... you guys are great. Hope you guys enjoy the first chapter... second one will come out soon.