Rules and A/N

Hello welcome to Graphic Station

Hello welcome to Graphic Station. In here I'll make your cover and design it how you please or with my own imagination. In here I accept all type of languages in covers. I don't mind working harder and harder. Making Graphics is my passion and I'd love to share my passion with you guys. I hope you love my covers as much as I love making them.

As you may see some of my works If I were you I'll skip the first covers I made cause they are ugly. So check the one's that have name on it cause I've improved.

I have Premades and they consist of the same cost that will appear If you keep reading. All brushes I use here or fonts aren't mine they have their own owner which I don't know who are they.

If you dare to steal one of my covers I'll make sure to report you to take that cover down cause you haven't asked for it.

Want a premade or a cover I made for a specific author? ASK FOR ONE

I may sound mean but I am not. I'm just like an overprotective dad who doesn't let her girl go on dates.

Want a cover? please fill me that forum to have your order in a wait list.

I can take up to 3-5 days to finish a cover but it depends on the simplicity.

Rules:
●a permanent follow
●a dedication in one of your chapters
● write my name in something to no
● Need to have the cover up to 3 weeks(obligation)
●you need to have at least 3 chapters of your book fully written. I don't wanna spend my time on a book which you'll discontinue.
●You can't order a cover here and then order a cover in some place else cause it's consider a disrespect to us both.
●you don't follow rules on anything I'll kindly ask you to take the cover down
● tag 3 people who you know who'll want a cover and will use it. (Optional)

To order a Book cover all you have to do is:
●Book name
●author's name
●authors quote of your story(optional)
●genre
●If your characters are people like ex: selena gomez and jb you'll write it.
●Mood dark/light/romantic/etc:
● anything for me to add.
●Logo of any kind:

Banner:
●Author's name :
●Your book title:
●Quote of story:
●specific design:
●colors/mood:

Header
●Author's name :
●Your book title:
●Quote of story:
●specific design:
●colors/mood:
●Person from real life
Ex: Harry Styles

Wattpad Background:
●Pc, laptop, phone, tablet:(need to specify which type of electronics you use for get the right measurements.
●colors:
●picture of you or an celebrity :
●mood:
●Pen Name or Name for the background:

So please follow the form and wait till I make them! (Don't pressure me or hurry me)

Some examples of my work.

Have a nice day!

Have a nice day!