COWBOYS / BULL RIDERS / PI series

Ok peeps seems I have run out of space on my profile and have felt the need to make a book list so I can use my profile for more fun things.

So here you will find a reading order according to the way the series should be read.

I refuse to finish my books so many of them cross over. So the list has them in the reading order you should follow to make it a more enjoyable read.

 We start with the

*************COWBOY ORDER***************          *************COWBOY ORDER***************

1= Things Are Not What They May Seem ( this story has been changed. It is now called SECRETS)

2= Rough and Ready

3= Submit To Me

This last book leads into (I Get Off On The Pain)

***********************BULL RIDER / CONTINUES FROM COWBOY BOOKS******************

4= I GET OFF ON THE PAIN  (AFTER CHAPTER 3 YOU READ   #5=SUCH A DIRTY GIRL then continue reading the book it will clear up a lot of things)

6= WHIPPED

7= Bottoms Up

*******PI SERIES *******          *******PI SERIES *******            *******PI SERIES *******      *******PI SERIES *******

1= I Should Have Been A Cowboy

2=Got You Where I Want You (This book crosses over with  ON THE PROWEL from the  Fun House series)

3=The One  (This book crosses over with HOT from the Fun House series)