1-The Letter

Hermione

I woke up to my alarm going off, I buried my face into my pillows and put one on top of my head trying block out the sound of the alarm. All the sudden there was jumping on the bed, I reached up and turned off the alarm clock before turning and the jumping. I grabbed their feet and yanked them, then the tickle war started. After a wile, I sat up and they all looked at me. Scorp was the first one I saw next to him was Rose who was staying over at our house for a little bit, and Leo was sitting behind them. I smiled and slipped out of bed, Leo looks at me confused as I slipped into the bathroom and got ready for the day.

 I smiled and slipped out of bed, Leo looks at me confused as I slipped into the bathroom and got ready for the day

I grabbed my hair brush and walked back into the room where they all started to fight again. I smiled and sat on the bed to be polled down by Draco, I land on his lap and giggle. We had some more fun until there was a knock at the front door. I stood up and picked up Leo and started downstairs, when I got downstairs I looked to see who it was before opening the door. It was Ginny.

"Hey Ginny!" After the kids Hurd that, there was scramble upstairs and then Rose and Scorp came running downstairs still in their pajamas, and me and Ginny just laugh.

"Hey, its good to see you all!" We talked for a bit before she had to leave so I let her into my living room so she could disaperate with no one seeing her.

"Why don't you two..." I looked at Scorp and Rose, "...go get ready for the day." As the ran upstairs I heard a knocking from the window. I looked over and saw it was an owl, I let Draco's owl in and she handed me a letter witch read...

----------------------------------

Dear Hermione,

Hello dear, this is your mother. I know you don't want to here this but, our family reunion is coming up and we would love it if you would come. You haven't come for the last 15 years and you never know how much longer your grandmother will still be around so if you would please come that would be great.

Lots of love

Your mother ❤️

----------------------------------

-_-

I read the message our and over again hoping it would change, it didn't. Well I guess it would be nice to see grandma and grandpa again...

----------------------------------

Dear mom,

Oh course! I would love to go and see grandma and grandpa again! Just send me the place and date and I'll be there if I can.

Love
Hermione

----------------------------------