Chapter 1

Disclaimer-I do not own Percy Jackson or any of the other characters. I only own Misty Jackson and Blake Black. 

Disclaimer-All pictures are not mine. They belong to the artist. Thank you!!!!!

Pic above is Misty

Before I continue, let me tell you, I never was interested in finding my biological family or even wanted to know who they are. I never asked to be taken from this semi happy life. I just wanted to go to college on scholarship and maybe spend the rest of my life with Blake.

Now, strange things have always happened around Blake and I since before we met. If any of this sounds like your life shut this book right now and forget everything you just read. Believe what every lie your parents told you, and hope they never find you. What Blake and I are, you get killed in the most horrid ways or go through things kids should never go through. If you're lucky you will never know the truth.

I had never asked to be abandoned by my parents and taken in by my abusive adopted parents. Nothing good came out of it. Maybe, my parents thought I would have a better life, but I didn't. I would have been better off with them, I think. But, there were some good things that came out of it, like my best friend in the entire world Blake Black. He has blonde hair, a California tan, sky blue eyes. His personality is the opposite of mine he's laid back, can never get angry, and he is so nice. He's 18 years old.

Sorry, I never introduced myself, should have done that first

Sorry, I never introduced myself, should have done that first. Stupid ADHD! Lets try this again, I'm Misty Jackson 17 years old, I have pitch black hair with natural sea green highlights, surfer tan, and not so naturally skinny. That skinny part is because my adopted parents rarely let me eat, but Blake always brings something for me. He's probably the only reason I'm alive.

Blake and I are seniors of Charm City Central High. Blake lives in the east side of town, while I live in the southern part. Let me tell you it not some city were its sunshine and butterflies wherever you go. I going to be completely honest and say that part of town is where all the drugs, drinking and shootings happen. Not to mention all the people who do it. I'm forced to live there with my very abusive adoptive parents who never forget to remind me of how much of a blessing it was for them to take pity on me and adopt me. Yeah right. It was more of a curse. I always thought that there was someone out there that wanted me to have the worst life. Little did I know I was right. This is the start of my story.

Today was the start of the second semester at school. A lot of teachers call it a new start at grades, but I call it half a year closer to leaving this place. I was walking with Blake, who brought me breakfast, and talking about where two new kids might be from.

"Maybe, there from California," said Blake.

I snorted, "Yeah one of those rich kids that get everything that want." We laughed, but soon turned to coughing for me. Blake was in front of me in an instant.