courage and consequences (one shot )

Draco and Hermione had made head boy and girl for their final year at hogwarts , it was a great privelage for both of them . For draco it was because people actually trusted him and gave him a second chance , for hermione it was something she had been working for through out her entire years at hogwarts and she had finally recieved that job , which she so desperatly wanted , whether or not it was with a certain slytherin .

They had made a pact to be civil and so far so good atleast as far as Hermione could tell . For draco things werent exactly looking up , he had started to get feelings for her , which was terribly wrong , she was with weasel and she would never like him in return .

Every day he plucked up the courage to tell her how he felt , and every day he failed , that was...... until today .

He walked into the heads common room to find hermione bending down to pick up a piece of parchment she had dropped,  she turned around and smiled at him as he walked in .

"Hey dray , are you okay , you look flustered ?" Hermione asked concerned

" you know what ? Fuck it " draco replied walking towards the gryffindor

She looked at him quisically before he grabbed her waist and she nearly fell with shock , luckily , however she did not due to the hold of the tall blonde clutching her desperatly .

He crashed his lips down on hers and for some odd reason she kissed him back , he licked her bottom lip making her gasp , and then he slid his tongue into her mouth , she quickly got over the initial shock and kissed him back again . They eventually had to pull away and take a breath , they smiled at each other until hermione frowned sadly . 

" im with ron " she said disapointed

"Who cares?" Draco asked

"Touch'e " hermione said before she kissed him again , just as passionatly as he had before her .

She wrapped her legs around his waist and he kept her in his arms by grabbing her ass , causing her to groan out in pleasure .

He sat down on the sofa , making it so she was straddling him , she began to grind against him and she started on his shirt buttons , still not breaking the kiss .

" mione ive braught-" ron started as he walked into the common room and saw what the two were doing

They both pulled away amd turned to ron , flushed and panting

" way to ruin a moment weasel " draco mumbled earning a smirk from hermione

He grinned devilishly at the smirking brunett on his lap and she smirked even more .

"What the bloody hell  is this ?!" The red head questioned , his face nearly turning the same colour as his hair .

" it was a kiss , nothing to worry about , spurr of the moment " hermione said holding her hands up in surrender

" I still love you , it doesnt matter okay babe ?" Hermione asked standing up making draco's smile turn into a  frown

" okay , im going back to Gryffindor common room to cool down ill be back in half an hour babe " ron replied kissing her forhead and leaving

" do you still love him ?" Draco asked depressed at the words shared by hermione and the weasel

" eh , come on we have half an hour , right now I love you and your sexy body " hermione said with a smirk

" you know , a smirk looks great on you " draco said before Hermione crashed her lips down on his and straddled him again causing them both to groan out in pleasure