The Dangerous Duo

Well I accidently deleted my first chapter but oh well, just means I have to redo it all over again.
~~~~~~~

Alaska sighs as she has her head on top of an incomplete oil rig blueprint. She stares at her bare wall infront of her solid wooden desk, her mind trying to get out an very difficult writer's block. "Think brain, I need to come up with an safer oil rig by next week,"she muttered to herself as she keeps staring at the wall. She hears her dog Balto barking,"crazy dog must be barking at the wind again like always,"she muttered. Then a tapping sound came from the downstair enterence, it was a slow tapping like a small bird pecking at it. The noise kept getting louder and louder,"For fuck sake,"she muttered as she gets out of her seat. As she star
ts making her way downstairs, an loud booming sound then the door fell down, with an loud bang revealing an tall,tanned man and an short,strawberry blonde man with skin almost as white as snow. She watches as the tanned man yells out," This Fucking sucks, I swear this kid better be worth it," then gets a slight punch by the smaller man," No swearing Allie especially in an young lady's house," he spat. Alaska runs back to her room to grab her handgun, while the two men blicker downstairs then she steps quietly down a few of the steps and shots an warning shot. The tanned man growls,"you bitch!! I will make you pay for that!!"he yelled as he looks at the bullet hole in his jacket, grabbing his bat but is stopped by the smaller man," now now Allie, she deserves the right to attack us afterall its more fun this way,"he said cheerfully as his eyes swirl into hues of pink and blue, like a chaotic cotton candy mixed with acid. The tanned man spat," My name is Allen old man and yeah it would be fun to see what this bitch can do,"he said then hands the small man a five dollar bill,"goodie I didn't have to say swear jar~,"he sang as he pulls out three knives, making Alaska uneasy but stood her ground. She dropped the gun as three knives are throw at her;missing her by an inch. The cheerful man chuckles,"goodie you missed all my knives, how splend,"he said as Allen charges at Alaska who dodges his attack but groans in pain as she is kicked in stomach,"Ready to surrender kid?"he spat,holding his bat near her face. She stared, her right eye changes to a slight violet blue color before the cheerful man comes towards them. He pulls out an beautiful blue cupcake,"here sweetie~ a cupcake for a lovely lady like yourself~,"he sang as he force feeds the cupcake to Alaska, who slowly falls asleep.

                                   Oliver's House

She awaken to find herself in an unfimilar room, it was pastle pink,blue and purple. She groan at the soft colors in disgust,"really? How can anyone like these colors,"she muttered to herself as she climbs out of the bed, notices several stuff animals that are littering the room. She notices that the toys look similar to the ones she had as a young state growing up in America's main house. She picks up the cute dragon plushie, it worn looking yet very loved then hears the warm clicking sounds of the cheerful British man's shoes as he walks up the stairway heading towards her room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ Sorry it took so long to write more to this story, I been busy lately.]