I'm gonna tell you

How Thankful I am

Yanari Touka

Its been 2 years since we all got separated. Kise stayed at Kaijo while Kasamatsu-senpai is at a university at Tokyo. Sai is studying at Italy.

Since its spring time, I took my bicycle and went to the park. Mom and Dad are busy with their work so I cannot invite them. I had a new friend named Shira. She's my neighbor who moved just 9 months ago. She's a super duper active person. She's our school president and even the basketball girls captain. I signed up for manager. I remembered the days in Kaijo. I should visit some days. My phone rang so I stopped for a while.

It was Kise.

Kise: Yanacchi. How are you?
Yana: its a bit suprising that you would call.
Kise: Im the one to be suprised. You've been ignoring my calls lately.
Yana: Sorry for that. I guess time is needed to heal wounds.
Kise: You're right. I can see you maturing.
Yana: You're not going to call if there's nothing bothering you.
Kise: I know right. It's actually the agency. They want you back but I kept telling them that you're studying at Osaka.
Yana: I also miss those guys.
Kise: That's why we're going to Osaka to have a shooting with you.
Yana: Well, that's great. I hope to see you soon.
Kise: Yeah, I'll see you.

We had a couple of conversation about the progress in Tokyo. I never thought that I would be talking to Kise again. I admit that there are still remains of pain, happiness, and regret but time will help me with this. I never lost communication with Sai.  Few more months and Sayuri will be coming home. She's been complaining about the foods and the weather but she needs to bear with it for a short time.

I walked around the park and saw a red-haired man lying down the grassy plains. I sat beside him. "Good to see you, Yana", he greeted casually. "You're the same as ever Akashi. Are you here reminiscing past memories?" , Yana chuckled. "I'm just trying to fix some problems", Akashi said. "Through lying down the grassy plains?", Yana asked. "I'm still puzzled how to fix your intertwined threads", Akashi answered. "It's been two years now Akashi. Just let it be", Yana sighed. "I dont think so. I heard Kise is coming here next week. Are you going to be fine?", Akashi asked. Yana nodded. "I guess so. It's been 2 years now. Plus, I don't feel anxious now that he's coming", Yana answered. "I dont really like
liars", Akashi sat straight and fix his hair. "Once you hit a wall once again. Just call me", Akashi said then stood up. "Shall we go and take a cup of coffee?", Akashi invited.

Kasamatsu Yukio's POV

I've been in touch with Sai for 2 years now. She's coming home after some months. I'm still studying law and I'm in my 2nd year. Two more years and I'll be graduating. Ryouta and I are still playing occasionally. I guess he's doing great as the Kaijo's captain. Kaijo is the new champion in the Interhigh.

The bus is already here. I entered and sat at the edge. I remember riding the bus with Sai when she was still here. She never failed to surprise me in random moments. She kept sending me her songs and they were really amazing. She will make a name when she comes back in Japan. "Yukio", I heard someone calling. It was Moriyama. "Going to school?", Moriyama asked. I sat beside him. "How are you?", I asked. "I'm.doing good. I'm studying at a university next to you", Moriyama informed. "So, I guess you guys are living stable lives already", Moriyama sighed. "What do you mean?", I asked. "Kise, Touka, Yano, and you were living hard lives last 2 years ago. If I was to write a story about you guys, I am going to cry the whole time I'll write it", Moriyama informed.

I reflected for a while. "Im not sure", I sighed. "We've been avoiding each other ever since", I informed Moriyama. I dropped by and went to my University. Along the way, I saw my friends. We walked towards the school and talked about our final requirement.

Kise Ryouta's POV

Final year in High School. I feel so weird that I'm no longer in a relationship. My last relationship was 2 years ago and it was so complicated. Tons of girls applied to me and gave confessions but I dont seems to find anyone. I am satisfied being the captain for the time being. I now understand the feeling Kasamatsu senpai had before. Speaking of Senpai, it'll be his final exam tomorrow. Shall I invited him to Osaka? I also called Yana a while ago. I guess she's fine seeing me again after a long time.

"Captain, can we go home now?", a new player asked. He's above every other players. His name was Hanamichi. He's good and even better player than me. "Hanacchii. Didnt I tell you to respect your teammate. You need to clean the place before leaving", I told him. Being captain is tough.

After training, I dropped by my workplace and joined the meeting. Afterwards, I went home with no people to talk to. This is a bit depressing that's why Im going to bother Senpai once he's done with his exams.

They are currently living their lives.

Teheeee!!!!

Sai will be here in a short while. :)