Part 1

Song is NOT mine.

(Bf/N)- Boyfriend name

It had been quite a few months since you and your boyfriend (BF/N) had starting dating. Since you were very busy with school and he was busy with school, you haven't seen each other very much. Tonight was going to be like every other night just staying at home studying and doing extra schoolwork. It was around ten o' clock at night when you heard the doorbell ring. You opened the door and your boyfriend was standing in the doorway with a bouquet of flowers, chocolates, and a small teddy bear. You were very surprised to see him and immediately hugged him and kissed him. Once you were both back into the house, you quickly ran upstairs and changed into some sexy clothes which was a red lace bra and panties with a checkered red long sleeve button up shirt. As you went back down stairs he was laying on the couch with a movie already on. You walked over to him and laid with him, it took him a few minutes until he realized what you were wearing and he started to smirk and run his hands up your body starting from your thighs to your hips and then stopped at your breasts. He started to kiss your neck softly and then started biting and licking your neck as well. You turned around and sat on his lap and leaned over and started making-out with him. He sat up and wrapped his hands around your waist and started grabbing your butt. You took a breath from kissing him and said "Baby lets go to the bed room." You started to get up when he pulled you back into a kiss and grabbed underneath you and as he got up you wrapped your legs around his waist. He went back to kissing you as he carried you to your bedroom. Once you guys got there he laid you on your bed and took off his shirt and pants. He crawled over to you and started kissing up your leg and up to your women hood and slowly unbuttoned your shirt and pulled down your panties and threw them to the side and reached underneath you and un-clipped your bra and tossed them aside as well. He kissed down your neck to your breast and stomach then down to your woman hood and stated to eat you out. You bite your lip and moaned in pleasure as he continued to pleasure you. Once he was done he kissed your breasts and started to suck on them. Then you flipped him onto his back and sat on his lap again and kissed his sweet lips and his check down his neck and chest and then started to slowly pull off his boxers. Once they were off you grabbed his dick and licked from the bottom of it all the way up and looked at him while you started to suck it as you continued you went faster and deeper until he came into your mouth and you swallowed it all. He reached over and put on a condom and then rolled you over onto your back and laid onto of you once he entered your woman hood you moaned loudly and he started to move in and out. He continued at the same pace until you said "Daddy please go faster." He replied "Anything for my princess." He went faster and kissed you more as well as sucked on your neck. "Princess turn on your hands and knees" You did as you were told and he entered you from behind and started to go fast and started to spank you. "More Daddy please don't stop" He continued and then he warned you as he was about to cum. You both cleaned up really quick and went to lay down back in bed. He wrapped his arms around you kissed your head and said "I love you princess" and you said "I love you too Sweetheart." And you guys both fell asleep.