Airplane Accidents

"All passengers, please fasten your seatbelts. We will take off in a few minutes."

You placed your luggage into the compartment above you and sat down, pulling the seatbelt across your torso excitedly.

You were on your way to your hometown in (Country) to visit your family after 5 long years of working overseas as a fashion designer.

You felt your phone vibrate, so you pulled it out of your pocket. There was a text from your mother.

Are you on the plane? She had sent.

Yeah. You replied.

Can we see a photo? She asked.

Sure. You typed in.

You quickly opened the camera on your phone and switched it to selfie mode.

You realised that your only background was the chair behind you, and your family probably wanted to see the whole plane, so you lifted up your camera so you could capture yourself and the plane background.

You snapped a picture of yourself and the seats behind you, accidentally including the other plane passengers as well, but you thought they wouldn't mind.

You tapped on the photo to check if it was clear enough, at the same time giggling at one of the passengers caught in the photo holding up a peace sign.

"Wait, what?" You stopped giggling and zoomed into the passenger's face.

"Oh, my god." Your eyes widened and you slapped a hand over your mouth.

"Is that.. Jungkook?!" You whispered, shocked. Gripping your phone tightly, you felt a nervous feeling wash over you, and suddenly felt faint.

"Holy crap.." You forced yourself to peek at the rows of seats behind you.

There he was, beaming at you cheekily. You felt your face turn redder than Jimin's hair in the Dope era.

"Uwah..?!" You stuttered.

You loved BTS, and had watched many live videos of them, but you had never imagined being only a few feet away from one of the members, in real life!

Jungkook whispered to the people occupying the seats around him, and 5 seconds later, you found yourself staring at all 7 members of BTS.

You seriously couldn't take all the feels. They looked even better in real life!

The started waving at you cutely, causing you to have a major nosebleed (on the inside).

"Holy crap. This isn't happening." You knew that nobody else in the plane was an A.R.M.Y, because you were the only one desperately trying not to scream your heart out.

You managed to return them a small, nervous wave. They motioned for you to come over, but at that moment the pilot had announced that they would be taking off soon.

Damn. Well, too bad.

They shot you a guilty look and Rap Monster mouthed the words "Let's meet up after we land" to you. You immediately nodded and turned around to face the front again.

'Oh man. This sucks.' You grumbled to yourself softly. 'I have to contain my feels for 5 freaking hours.'

Throughout the whole trip, you would constantly turn around to be greeted with a friendly wave or an adorable grin by at least one of the members.

About an hour into the ride, you decided to pull out your phone to text your fellow A.R.M.Y, also best friend, Sung Ni. Sung Ni was a full-bred Korean, and had met BTS more times in the past year than you ever would in your entire life.