ONE

*Why would I start writing a book at 12 a.m. when I didn't even give myself more time to think how the story should actually go?*

"Dan, is texting me to request to make a gaming video with me necessary?" I said, using my most annoyed sound and shook my phone screen at him. "I'm right here you know."

Then, splash of clear water appeared into my eyes, washed my face and some water dripped down from my leather shorts to soak the black lounge sofa.

I closed my eyes as I coughed and covered a hand to my nostrils to sneeze out the water, oh, having liquid in the nose is the worst feeling ever!

When I reopened my eyes as I felt better, Dan was staring at me with a stern look, one hand on his laptop and the other held the empty cup. A chill ran up my spine and shook my whole body, and made me even colder with my already wet body.

I didn't moved a muscle and we stayed like that for what felt like forever, until I decided to go change in my room.

Dan punched my chest and I fell back to my original place. A chuckle came out from his mouth first, then a giggle, finally storms of evil laughs blasted continuously with his head fell back and filled the whole room along with my fear filling me inside.

I managed to escape and ran up the stairs and locked myself into my room which is the only place in the apartment that I felt safe in. Leaning and sliding down to the door flame, I opened my phone and gave a quick text to the only person that have hope to fix this.

This is my life now, can you imagine?