The Warrior and the King

A/N: So this ship really did it to me don't ask me why.But Cesar develops some feelings for Desdemona over the journey if you don't believe me reply the game and talk with Cesar after every mission.Don't worry Aurora and Luceus are still my favourite dragon quest couple ever.

It's been 3 months since Lazarel and Teresa became the new high kings of Accordia,3 months since they have seen each other.Of course they wrote some letters to each other but they were way to busy to see each other.Cesar had to repair Dunisia after the monster attack and after that he became the new king.It was harder than he thought but he did very well.This afternoon Cesar decided to take a small break from everything and went out on his balcony to watch over his country.Cesar saw how little kids were chasing each other or how people just walked through the city without fears and sorrows.Cesar leaned on the balcony railing and wanted to enjoy the moment until a soldier interrupted him."King Cesar!Someone wishes to see you."said a Dunisian Soldier.Cesar lets out a sigh and answered without turning around."Send him away or tell him that he should come later."he said in a annoyed tone.Seriously?Can't he have a break for just 5 minutes?"Well that's just charming Your Highness."That voice..Could it be?He turned around and saw her.There on the balcony door stood the most beautiful warrior girl on the world.(Sorry.I'm a Desdemona lover)Her red hair was flowing in the small breeze and she walked to him with a smile."Is that the way you treat old friends?"Cesar couldn't believe that she was actually here.Here was the most famous and important girl in the world."Well well what a surprise to see you Milady".Cesar gave her a small smile as he walked towards her."Oh i thought when i have time i go and visit the grumpy King of Dunisia."she answered with a smile and placed her hand on his shoulder."It's good to see you Your highness""And you Lady Desdemona.So tell me.What brings you here?"he asked her."Well."Desdemona said as she walked to the balcony railing and leaned on it like Cesar did a few minutes ago."Lazarel and Teresa are doing better with their dutys so they don't need much help anymore and they said i should go home for today.But since it's still early i thought i just visit you."Cesar went up besides her and looked at his city again."I'm glad they finally take something serious.Espesially Lazarel.I thought he would burn down the city in less than 3 days."he said.Desdemona laughed softly and looked over Dunisia as well."He's a bit childish but when it comes to those things he takes it very serious.Can't believe it's been 3 months already..."Cesar sighed."Yeah.And it's been 3 months ago we fought against the king twins.Never thought we would ever fight against the most important man in the world."cesar said as he looked at her.He saw how her smile turned into a sad face.Gosh he was so stupid!Of course it must still hurt her!She served him since she could think!"Desdemona...I'm sorry i wasn't thinking!I never meant to bring this back up.I'm sorry i truly am."he said as he walked over to her and placed his hands on her shoulders.Desdemona shook her head and a smile appeared on her face again.Gosh she is so strong..No matter in which situation she is.Her smile never leaves her face.She is a big inspiration to everyone.Espesially to him.."It's fine your Highness.Now look at this.The almighty King has a soft side too."the warrior said with a smirk.Only then she realised how close she was to him but she didn't back off.Should she?"Well i have to be nice to the most important girl in the world don't i?"Golden eyes meet green ones and they just looked at each other.Goddess her eyes.He could look at them all day long.There are still so many things he doesn't know about her.They continued to stare at each other for a few moments until Cesar slowly lowered his head down to hers,giving her a chance to back out if she doesn't want to."Y-your highness i-i doubt that's a good idea.."Desdemona said in a quit tone.Did he just make the strongest girl in the world stutter?He never heard her stutter before.Cesar lowered his hands from her shoulders to her hips and pulled her a bit closer to him but he didn't say a word he just leaned his head closer to hers.Desdemona couldn't control her feelings for him anymore.Wait.Feelings?Yes.Yes she has feelings for the young king but she always ignored them because she thought they would go away but they didn't.Over their journey their feelings got stronger for each other but they never said a word.The red haired warrior placed her left hand gingerly on his cheek and leaned her head to his.Their lips finally met.When their lips met a spark shoot through both of them.They never felt anything like that before.This feeling was just beautiful.And they wouldn't want to miss it.A few minutes later Desdemona pulled back from their kiss."I uhm..I'm sorry your highness i wasn't thinking."she lowered her face.She was totally red.However Cesar placed his fingers under her chin and lifted her face."I'm not sorry Milady."he said before he placed his lips on hers again.Desdemona gasped but kissed him back.Their kiss got more intensive but a voice disturbed them."WHAT THE HECK?!"Cesar and Desdemona jumped away from each other in shock and looked from where the voice came.Lazarel and Teresa stood at the balcony door with open mouths."Really Cesar?!You suck my big sister face like it's nothing?!"Lazarel was about to say something else but Teresa pushed him back and away from the balcony."Carry on you two."Teresa said and left with a wink.

A/N:Well that's it hope you enjoyed it :)