🍼1🍼

Little Lous' POV:
"Niallllll, I don't want to go," I pouted staring at my Irish best friend. He crossed his slightly muscled, pale arms over his chest and pulled the blankets from my body.

My cheeks turned red when my pink panties were on display and I quickly tried to hide them.
Niall knew that I liked to wear feminine clothing for years but it still embarrassed me when he saw me in my panties.

"Come on Lou, you don't need to cover up. Remember I saw you in your Minnie mouse diapers when we were kids?" Niall chuckled going to my walk in closet. He started to pull out different items of clothing and tossed them at me.

"That's different," I protested glaring at him when a pair of high waisted jeans hit me in the face. Niall wanted to take me to this new bar that he heard about but I just wanted to lay around and mope.

"Listen, I know that Liam fucked you over but what better way to show him off than going out?" Niall put his hands on his hips and raised an eyebrow, "come on girl, show him that he ain't shit."

I sat there pondering over it for a few minutes and then smiled pushing him out of my room, "I could use a drink, okay I'll be out in a few."

I threw on a pair of tight black skinny jeans that brought out the shape of my bum nicely, a black crop top and my pumps. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled at my toned, tanned stomach that peaked through the crop top.

All those trips to the gym with Niall and eating healthier did wonders to my body and I loved the results.

I then shuffled through my baby pink jewelry box that Niall bought me for my birthday and pulled out a diamond dreamcatcher belly button ring.  I slipped it through the hole and slipped on a few other accessories.

Finally I sat down in front of my vanity mirror, starting to apply my makeup. I wanted to make my soft blue eyes pop more than they usually did and eliminate the bags I've gained from endless hours of crying.

When I was some what satisfied with my look, I opened the door and walked into the living. Niall was sitting on my sofa playing some dumb game on his phone. I coughed trying to gain his attention and posed waiting for him to look up.

He finally looked up at me and smiled approvingly, "there's my best friend, slaying like always." I blew him a kiss grabbing my purse and keys.

"Ready to go?" Niall got off the couch and followed me out the door in response to my question. We decided to walk to the bar since it was only down the street from my apartment.

"I hope there's some hotties there tonight," Ni smirked stuffing his hands in his pockets, "I could use some dick tonight." I chuckled shaking my head at my horny best friend and tipped the guard as we were let in.

My eyes scanned the crowd until they found the bar. Dragging Niall over and demanding that he bought me a drink was my only goal right now.

"What can I get for you two?" A deep accent asked us from behind the bar. I turned my eyes and met the hazel ones of the man.

I smirked noticing Niall licking his lips and looking the bartender over.

"I would like a Cosmo and my gay single friend here would like a beer," I smiled sweetly at him watching as his eyes turned to Niall. Niall blushed under his gaze and slapped the back of my head when he turned away.

"I hate your ass, you know that right?" He pouted crossing his arms reminding me of a baby.

I scoffed and raised a perfect eyebrow, "bitch no you don't the fuck? You love me and my arse." He rolled his eyes, paying for our drinks and handing me mine.

"Hey, so you're single?" The bartender smiled cheekily, "I happen to be single too and I find you absolutely adorable."

Niall bit his lip and glanced at me with pleading eyes. I pushed him into one of the bar stools and waved giving him a wink.

When I turned a solid body crashed into mine causing me to lose my balance. Luckily he grabbed my hand and pulled me against his body to stop my fall.

"Watch were you're going," I snapped pushing him away and brushing off my clothes. A deep chuckled stopped my heart, I slowly raised my face and looked at him.

Soft chocolate brown curls fell down onto his neck, a few pieces were curling at his forehead, and memorizing green eyes met mine. His full pink lips formed a small smile and he reached his hand out to mine.

"I'm Harry Styles, and who might you be? Besides a beautiful sassy lad," his husky English accent filled my ears. I was weak at the knees but I tried not to show it.

"My name is Louis Tomlinson," I replied, "and you sir are sex on legs." Harry's laugh filled the room as everyone else blurred out and I knew that I was fucked.

Hey guys,
This is my first Larry story so let me know if you like it
Comment 💕
Vote💞
Give me feedback💗
Share💖
And stay amazing I love you guys💝