Author's Note

Hello! Some people have asked me to write an author's note so I guess I will. :)

My love for Harry Potter started the summer before I became a freshman in high school. I was 14 and was finally allowed to watch the movies filled with witchcraft and wizardry that my parents so despised. These few movies soon turned into a full-blown obsession. My parents were not as joyful as I would have liked them to be, however they are coming around slowly but surely. 

I started to write this story on August 30th, 2015 (yes I wrote it down). My first idea for my so beloved fanfiction was based around a muggleborn girl who lived next to and was best friends with Hermione. However, when I actually started to write the story I did not feel like that was what it should be. So, I flipped it over and it became about a pureblood Weasley. This character and story were much closer to my heart and made it easier to write about. 

If the book seems very close to the movies, that's because it is. When writing my story  I watch a scene from the movie then write it down changing it slightly according to my character's actions and words.

This is only the first book in the series. I am planning on writing Isabella's story through all 7 years and maybe beyond. We'll see how that goes.

Thank you for choosing to read my story, I hope you enjoy it.

And so it begins!         

(Highest Ranking #526 in Weasley)