Prologue

Skin, heat, hair in your mouth, feet touching feet.

This is a story of two silly boys named Daniel.

Oh you and I, safe from the world, though the world will try.

And Philip.

Oh, I'm afraid of the things in my brain, but we can stay here and laugh away the fear.

A story of triumph and mischief.

Numb, fine, you create a rarity of my genuine smiles.

Of pain and truth.

So breathe, breathe with me, can you drink all my thoughts 'cause I can't stand them.

Of love and friendship.

Intertwined, free, I've pinned each and every hope on you, I hope that you don't bleed with me.

A story of how these two silly boys escape from the world.

I'm afraid of the things in my brain, but we can stay here, and laugh away the fear.

Though it keeps pulling them back.

(c) Intertwined 2017 by dramaticshit

-------

Hi, this isn't the first time I've written a book in this website but it's been the first one in a long time. So sorry if there are any typos that my eyes can't seem to notice cause I'm practically blind. I still don't know how this story will go but I've been reading tons of phan fics and it kinda just gave me a boost of inspiration so here it is.

Also disclaimer, I've only been a phan since May 29, 2016 (yes, since Dan's "How to Survive Exams"), although I've seen them everywhere in the internet for a long time and as I watched Pewdiepie and Shane Dawson, they talk about DnP a lot that time so I was like "Why Not" (but little did I know that DnP would be the death of me), so pardon me if I get facts incorrectly, it's only been a year but I feel like I'm too deep into the phandom now so I can't go back to civilization.

I wrote this listening to dodie's original songs all night.

I haven't slept at all, pardon.

- Kim

(Written: May 22, 2017)