The Fidget Fic

Eva lay on the bed, impatiently waiting for Frank to come back into the room. Suddenly, as she expected, Frank walks in with his fidget spinner in his hand. "You ready?" He asks seductively. "Ready as ever baby." Eva replied. Frank got on top of Eva and inserted the spinner into her "hole". "Frank-ah~!" She moaned. Frank just kept thrusting the spinner in and out, it was like fucking, but cooler. "Ah~Baby go faster!" Eva yelled, and he did. He began thrusting the spinner in and out of her until she came. Frank kneeled down and licked the white, sticky liquid off of the spinner. Frank was enjoying this, and didn't want to stop.

             Without warning, Frank shoves the spinner up Eva's chicken nugget (ass). "Fuck! Frank!!" She moaned angirly. "Shh." Was all Frank could say. Frank kept thrusting the spinner in and out, like he did the first time. "I told you I was going to shove this up your ass." Frank smirked as he continued thrusting. 

     Again, without warning, he inserted his throbbing, hard, disk (no not member) inside of Eva's "hole". Eva gasped to the sudden movement. "FRANK OH-" Frank continued to thrust his disk in and out of her "hole", along with thrusting the spinner in and out of her chicken nugget (ass). Eva and Frank were both enjoying this. It wasn't long before Frank came inside of Eva and he pulled out. 

BUT

he STILL didn't want to stop. So while Eva was gasping for air, he continued to thrust the spinner in her ass. Suddenly, Brendon Urie walks in "WOAH WHAT THE FUCK-" Brendon just stands there. Gerard comes out of the closet (yep he's gay everyone) "OH WHAT'S GOING ON-OH" Gerard and Brendon just watched as Frank continued thrusting the fidget spinner in Eva's chicken nugget (ass). 

BUT THEN....

Shrek in a nutshell breaks a window and jumps inside, landing on his forehead. "SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME THE WORLD WAS GONNA ROLE ME-" he said

BUT WAIT... THERE'S MORE!!!

Gerald and Brandon got nakked and started to fucc Crank and Evan in the chicken nugget (ass). 

AND THEN

Josh Dun breaks through the wall and they all die because well a wall fell on them

THE END.

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!!!

*PLAYS G NOTE ON PIANO*

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAA