Chapter 1

Lucy's POV

I curled up in a ball in my apartment, crying my eyes out. There were so many notes from Fairytail on my desk, since I forgot to leave my window locked. I shivered, wondering why.

Dear Lucy,

You should quit the guild altogether. You are a waste of life, and no one needs a weakling like you. Kill yourself for us, okay? After all we did for you, you can do this one thing for us, right? Or are you really a slutty, selfish, b*tch? Hah! Hope to find you dead~

-Team Natsu

Dear Lucy Heart-slut-ia,

Go kill yourself! I read that book you made, and it was a piece of sh*t! Honestly, you think your SUCH a success in life, when your just a stupid failure! Go die!

-Levy

Dear Lucy,

I hate you. You're an irresponsible, disgusting child. I have no clue as to why Natsu brought you to Fairytail. Maybe it was because he couldn't get over the loss of Lisanna. You were just a replacement for her, anyway. Anyone can see that. Not to mention, you lost at nearly everything in the GMGs. You disappoint me.

-Makarov

I cried more, reaching for my whip. I would be doing them a favor, right? They'd be so happy without me. I hooked the handle of my whip onto the fan, and pushed a stool underneath it. I shakily grabbed the edge of the whip, and wrapped it tightly around my neck until it hurt. I didn't even notice that the door was opening, nor did I hear a scream of shock. I pushed the stool back, and released my hand from the rope, feeling my circulation cutting off. I began to black out, and started to cry. All of a sudden, I fell to the floor, and inhaled large amounts of air, clenching my throat tightly with my hands. I coughed up a small amount of blood and breathed heavily. My vision cleared and saw a sobbing Lisanna. I smiled weakly up at her.

"*wheeze* W-why did.... *wheeze* *cough* ..you s-stop m..e..?" I asked hoarsely. This only made her sob even more.

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?! *sob*" She yelled, surprising me. Oh, right. She never sent a horrible letter. I assumed she just forgot, or didn't know. I shakily pointed to my desk, and Lisanna stood up angrily, stomping over to the desk, and began reading the hundreds of hateful notes. She gasped and covered her mouth, crying more. She kneeled down next to me and hugged me softly.

"I'm so sorry, Lu... P-please don't kill yourself..." She whispered, still crying.

"I'm s-sorry, Lis... *wheeze*...Everyone I've ever... l-loved has left me... Mama, Papa... M-Michelle, Aquarius... A-and now, *wheeze*.. Fairytail.." I murmur sadly. Lisanna looks at me and smiles, tears falling on my face.

"But you still have me! Y-you can't leave me, Lu... Please..." Lis cried, her smile struggling to stay up. I begin to cry, and lean up, hugging Lisanna.
"I'm so sorry Lis..." I murmured. Tears fell faster down my face, and I couldn't help but to ket out a small, hoarse sob.

~the next day, Lisanna's POV~

I wasn't angry at Fairytail. No, angry is such a small word. I was absolutely PISSED OFF. I stormed up to the guild and slammed the door open, growling darkly. Everyone turned my way, and my excuse if a sister walked towards me, 'worried'.

"What's wrong, Lis-imouto?" She asked. I growled at her and slapped her. Hard. Everyone gaped at me, shocked. Her letter was one of the worst.

'Dear Lucy,

Go die you weak, slutty b*tch. Hinestly, you're so fat. All those strawberry milkshakes really made you look even more ugly. Seriously, what are you, a pig?

-Mirajane'

It read. She looked at me shocked.
"L-lis, you just slapped me-"
"YES, I F*CKING DID! ALL OF YOU ARE COMPLETE IDIOTS AND A**HOLES! DO YOU KNOW HIW HARD YOU IMPACTED LUCY?!" I yelled, pushing Mirajane and the ground, glaring around the guild angrily.
"Pfft, that weakling? What'd she do, cry to you about it? That's so fake--" Natsu started, but I zapped in front of him and harshly gripped his throat, not allowing him to breath.
"SHE TRIED TO KILL HERSELF YOU D*CK! AND SHE WOULD HAVE DIED IF I HADN'T GONE TO SEE IF SHE WAS OKAY! I HATE ALL OF YOU!" I yelled, throwing Natsu onto the ground as well.
"YOU CAN ALL DIE FOR ALL I CARE! NONE OF YOU ARE FAIRYTAIL! YOU'RE JUST A BUNCH OF COCKY, FAKE BULLIES!" I yell, storming out of the guild. I smirked, remembering the shocked faces. Don't worry Lucy, I'll never leave you. I walk into Lucy's apartment and smile, seeing her asleep on the couch, snuggled into a blanket. I lay down next to her and hug her close to me, eventually falling asleep, comforted by the presence of my crush.