Lemon forced one shot

*kitten2118  this one is for you* ;)

Today was the day, you had been invited to Ciel phantomhive's ball, 1 hour until it started, you put on your (f/c) ball gown, and brushed your long (h/c) hair, once you had finished putting different necklaces on you headed out.

At the manor~

You had arrived a few minutes ago, there were a lot of familiar faces, such as Earl trancy, Lau, madam red and her butler, Ciel addressed the ball and everyone began to discuss business. You excused yourself from the room and headed toward the bathroom, while you were walking toward the bathroom you felt like someone was watching you, you brushed the thought off.

You took a turn around the corner and was met with Sebastian, he was looking at you in a strange way... Almost as if it were a tiger eyeing his prey.

"Hello (y/n)", he said

"Uh hi Sebastian", you replied

"I want to show you something", he said rather quickly.

"Ok", you said as he lead you toward a bedroom, as you both walked in Sebastian closed the door behind and locked it.

"So what did you want to show me", you asked a bit cautiously.

"I want you, you make me lust for you, I don't know how I have been holding myself back, or why I am feeling this way but I want to make you mine", he said smirking. He walked over to you rather calmly and pinned you to a Wall, roughly kissing you, he moved his hand to your waist.

Sebastian pulled you onto the bed, he pinned your hands above your head and started licking your jaw line, you started to scream he clamped his hand over your mouth.

"Shh we don't want them hearing", he said mockingly, he let go and started kissing you again, licking at your lips for entrance, you would not submit, he grabbed your hair and pulled it upwards making you gasp, he took the opportunity to slide his tongue in your mouth, he put his tongue at the back of your throat making you choke and gag.

"Awe", he said seductively. The next thing you knew he had his pants off and was taking your panties off, he spread your legs apart and with one big thrust he had entered you, blood pouring from your womanhood, you screaming in agony, heck you were a virgin after all, Sebastian ripped your dress off so you were completely naked, groping your breasts, thrusting in and out of you and kissing you at the same time, when would this end?

He soon pulled out of you and released, it went all up your leg, you decided to close your eyes and pray for him to stop and maybe get bored.

"Tsk tsk, don't fall asleep yet", he said,
as you felt a slap on your cheek, jumping in shock you opened your eyes.

he dragged you onto the floor and put you on your back, he held his penis above you, panic hit you immediately, you knew he wanted to put his penis in your mouth. Sebastian forcefully opened your jaw and slid his cock in your throat, he shoved it so far down you were coughing up blood with saliva, tears streaming down your face, you couldn't breathe, you didn't know what to do you were defenceless, all you could think to do is bite down on his cock, which you did.

Sebastian whimpered a bit once you bit down, he quickly pulled his penis out of you and glared,

"Oh now you will get it", he said in a slow and scary voice.

He flipped you over, you started to commando crawl, but he caught you and put his penis in your ass, he thrusted in and out roughly and you started to moan. He soon hit your sweet spot you were practically begging for it.

"Seba-Sebastian f-f-fuck me- r-rig-right th-there!!", you moaned loudly. Sebastian thrusted faster and faster then soon came in your asshole, you both passed out on the floor, you soon rolled over to face Sebastian then gave him a bitch slap, Sebastian smirked and bit your lip causing it to bleed,

"We should do this again kitten", he said darkly, you got to your feet and walked to the mirror to look at what had been done to you, your lips were bleeding, blood ran down your legs from your clit, some of your skin was torn on both your womanhood and ass, you had some now bald spots in your hair.

"Look at my work...and I've claimed you as mine now", Sebastian said, putting his hand over your shoulder.

"No no no!!", you screamed to the top of your lungs.

"You will stay here with me, you will be mine (y/n) forever and ever", he said with a sadistic smile...

End: