Confused. ~Kian Lawley and Ricky dillon~

capter 1:

My name is Jess. I have light down hair with natural blonde highlights, im short and to be honest i could care less. I live in california and my favorite singer is Jusin Beiber, My absolute favorite show is supernatural. life was fine before i met O2L. The people who changed my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was on my bed scrolling through facebook. My scrolling stopped when i noticed there was a new message from my crush Cameron.

we talked probley more than we should and we were like bestfriends so it made everything worse. My life was at a pretty hard stage. I was hurt so bad by my Ex James, and Cameron was there. Nash is my best friend, and yes i know they are viners so i already know who O2L is i just never really payed attention to them. I mean there is no reason to. ANYWAYS as i was saying, i kinda started giving up and started cutting. Nash noticed and made me stop. it is still hard to keep going because i have people who dont give up so im kinda forced to.

   After 1 hour of talking to Cameron i decided i wanted to go shopping. I was driving while listening to Luke Bryan because. Well. He is simpley goregous. When i parked i got out and walked in trying to think of somewhere to go. I went to Forever21 , and then i thought why not go to VictoriaSecret?!. I walked in and people looked at me and gave me hatefull looks. I ignored it and tryed on some PINK pants. I went to try it on, and didnt know if i liked it. I was searching for a price but couldnt find any. I walked up to the lady at the desk. The tag said her name is Jill. "Hi, uh. Jill. Can you check how much this is?" She gave me a small smile and nodded. I waited while she checked the price. "This will be $34" She simply said looking up from the register. I said my thank you and walked back to the changing rooms.i put it on again and took my phone out and took a picture,posting it on facebook to get other peoples opinions. Instently my phone blew up with hate. My eyes stared watering. I had enough. Everyday this happened. Everytime i posted something. I took the pants off and Put my original clothes back on. I put the pants away grabing my bag from Forever21 I walked as fast as i could trying to escape the hate i could hardly see where i was going. I unlocked my door throw the bag on passanger seat and wiped my eyes telling my self to stop crying. I turned the car on and started driving my phone started buzing once again. i was stuck in traffic on a bridge. I looked at my phone and saw all the hate. "Go kill yourself." "your ugly" "ewwww" and much more were on the comments. I looked over at the bridge and back at my phone. I got out of my car and slowly walked to the edge. I looked down and thought hiw easy it would be. Just jump like on the movies. I close my eyes and put one foot out. Before i could jump someone grabbed my arm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A.N): Hey guys! im soo sorry i cant write but thought it would be okay. oh well. CLIFF HANGER(;