peaceful

In a small village, the people living there don't follow the usual governing rules. Sure, the law is pretty much exactly the same except you can drink at any age older than 13, but the main change is that if there is a major problem, the government doesn't have to help unless it something will affect surrounding areas.

Another thing is that our police force is very small. I'm not even kidding when I say there are only ten people to cover crime handling, and only 5 people in office working there.

You may be wondering how we are allowed to live like this, but we don't actually know. It is confidential information but we have many theories but a lot of them don't add up. The biggest one so far is that the mayor and the prime minister for our country are siblings that hate each other, and that the mayor took a bet he could look after our village on his own without his brothers help.

Oh That reminds me of my friend Wendy. You guys remember me mentioning her right? No? Well it doesn't matter I'll tell you on Wednesday, you guys have to go to bed and my surgery is tomorrow. I know moving to this town is scary especially since you have to stay in a hospital but when you get out you'll enjoy it. Goodnight!