Paper Hearts

She's my bestfriend since 2nd grade. We almost grew up together until now. I like her. As a friend and as an admirer. She's the important person i only have. Since i was in first grade my parents died in a car accident. Her mother who was my english tutor adopt me when we were in 2nd grade.

"Jungkook, where are you?" She said trying to find me. We were playing hide-and-seek like what we do before. We still play it even we're already grown up.

I'm hiding right now under the table.

"Kookie?, Kookie?, where are you?" She said. I giggled silently.

When she went to the kitchen i grab the chance to stood up from the table. I tip-toed into the sala.

"Got you!!" She suddenly shouted and put her arm around my neck.

"Yah! Did you teleport from the kitchen to my back?" I cluelessly asked.

"Hmm, that's a secret. If i tell might follow what i did" she said. A sweet smile creep in her lips.

Suddenly, her mom came in and saw us staring at eachother. We immidietly look away at eachother and pretend doing something else. Her mom smilingly went to he kitchen.

"Kookie, let's go outside" Yuju said and grab my wrist and brought me to the her mother's garden.

We sat inside the tea house. We we're taking a deep breath of fresh air.

"Jungkook, do you like someone?" She suddenly asked out of the blue while cuping her face.

"Tell me first who you like." I asked her. Her reaction changed.

"Wh-who do i like? Hmm...recently, i've been admiring...Hoshi oppa" she said. I was turned silent. There's really no chance that she'll like me.

"Jungkook, i already told mine. Now tell me yours" she said.

"I...I...like...Y---"

"I made you snacks my dear" her mom suddenly appeared that's why i was cut with my words.

"Wah! Kookie--i mean--cookies!!" Yuju teased. I look at her badly. She just gave me a peace sign. She's so adorable.

We laugh with her cuteness.

When we finished eating her mom left us in the tea house. We started talking again about random topics.

"Yuju, come here" i said to her as she bounced near me and sat close next to me. She was really close that we filled the gap between us.

I get the cookie from the plate and faced her.

"Say 'ahh' Yujuuu~" i said to her. She opens her mouth in an instant. I fed her the cookie on my hand.
"It's became sweeter because you fed me" she said cutely. Then after how many seconds she bursted from laughing.

"That was just a joke Kookie" she said. I just smiled at her. It was just a joke.

We took a short walk at the village when we encountered Hoshi who was sweating because of biking.

"Oh! Hoshi oppa!" Yuju said and pointed Hoshi.

"Oh, Yuju-ah. It's you" Hoshi said and smiled at Yuju. I got a little pissed off.

"I have to go on Yuju-ah. See you around! Bye bye!" Hoshi said and cycled along. Yeah, that's right. You should leave. Tss...

"Wah! Hoshi oppa is so handsome, right? Right?!" Yuju said to me while holding my arm. I didn't look at her because of annoyance.

"Let's go Yuju." I said in a thick voice and thundered.

When we were already at the house i quickly went to my room and immidietly closed the door.

"Stupid. Psh" i whispered to the air.

Then after how many minutes Yuju's mom knocked the door in a hard way.

"Jungkook! Please open the door!" I walked infront of the door and twisted the knob.

"Jungkook!" Her mom panicked while teary eyed.

"Why are you crying auntie?" I asked.

"Yuju!" She said and cried.

"Why? What happened to Yuju?" I asked with a nervous tone.

She went down stairs and get out from the house so i followed her.

When we were already at the gate, i was shock that many people are surrounding in the center of the highway. I went to look at it.

The time i saw it already my tears suddenly dropped.

I went near her.

"Yuju!!" I cried my heart out. No, this can't happen.

Yuju bathed with her own blood. The ambulance already arrived. The nurses carry her body inside the ambulance and we also came in.

"Yuju-ah. Please wake up. Don't leave eomma" Yuju's eomma said while holding Yuju's hand.

When we already arrived the nurses immidietly brought Yuju inside the emergency room while we were told to stay in the waiting area.

Yuju's mom sat on the chair and still didn't stop crying, and so I.

God, please help us especially Yuju. Please don't take Yuju from us.

We waited for how many hours when the doctor finally came out. He removed his mask.

"Doctor, my daughter's alive right? Right? Please tell me she is. I can't leave with out her" Yuju's mom said to the doctor.

"Sorry mrs. Choi. We didn't didn't succeed to resucitate your daughter. We're so sorry." The doctor said.

Yuju's mom was crying endlessly. While i was frozed.

She can't be dead. She can't die. Tell me this is just a dream.

I still haven't confessed to her...