Truth About Hunting

She was normal but then she wasn't after she met them. And of course all hell broke loose.

And then there's the part where she sucks at hunting.

Hey.

This is my first ever fanfiction.

I know that I'm not the best writer but I like the plot so please enjoy :)

This story isn't like the other serious supernatural ones. Although it has some shit-hit-the-fan moments but it has humorous elements in it as well. (Hopefully)

Sam Winchester, Dean Winchester and Castiel are all characters from the TV show Supernatural. (just letting you know). I don't own them and stuff.

The person on the cover is Kaya Scodelario - actress. She's the face claim for Louise.

The state of the character is roughly based on after season 8 so the bunker and the grace... there might be spoilers for some of you but I will try and warn you before the chapters.

So do not fear, my readers. I am no spoiler. (But the warnings are out to people who have seen the end of the apocalypse, so anything before that might get spoiled. So if you haven't seen the end of the apocalypse, I suggest you to wait until you're up to that before reading this story)

I hope you enjoy it :D

P.S there's swearing so if you don't like swearing stories, you should probably not read this one.

thanks, bye -risa