Enemies

Bella's POV

"Give it back!" Faith screamed at Laurance ready to punch him any second. I ran over to Laurance trying to take back the locket. Faith managed to land a punch on him as Laurance stumbled back. Luke came over and pushed Faith back.
"What's your problem? It's just a stupid locket!" Luke shouted at Faith. Serenity pushed Faith to the side.
"And what are you going to do about it?!" Serenity threatened getting up in Luke's face.
"I'm not afraid to hit a girl!" Luke threatened.
"And I'm not afraid to hit a boy!" I threatened back putting my hands into fists ready to take him on any second.

"Could you guys stop fighting!" Jam and Ella shouted trying to stop us.

"Stop being such cry-babies!" Mike mimicked Ella as Laurance threw the locket into the pond earning a punch from Serenity. I ran down to the pond trying to reach for the locket which sank to the bottom. Luckily, the pond wasn't that deep. I heard a teacher running towards us as Luke pushed me in. I shrieked as I fell in.

"Enough! The fight between the wild chicks and leopards have gone overboard!" The teacher shouted at us angrily as she helped me out of the pond.

"Look at what you've done to poor Bella." The teacher said taking me away. The rest of the wild chicks followed as we stuck our tounge at the leopards. And they did the same back. I had to get changed in to my P.E. clothes because I didn't have a change of clothes on me. I hate boys as much as vegans hate meat.

"We have to get them back!" Faith said already planning on revenge. She was doing that weird thing with her fingers that evil masterminds in films do when they plan to take over the world.

"Why don't we just stop fighting with them?" Jam asked fed up with always having to watch her back because of the pranks the leopards do on us.

"Stop being a wimp!" Serenity scolded. Ella rolled her eyes and folded her arms.

"We could... you know wreck their Base?" I suggested but Jam shook her head furiously.

"No! Vandalising is illegal and I'm not going to jail at the age of 13!" She argued. I looked over at her. Jam has been acting like such a baby lately but I don't blame her. With such strict parents you're scared of getting into trouble.

"We coul-" The bell cut Ella off as we had to head to science class. I absolutely loved science!